Chapter 38

When Dipper slowly regained consciousness, the first thing he noticed was that he had pounding headache.

Letting out a groan while still tightly closing his eyes, he moved his body so that he could rest on his side.

His whole body felt like lead and it was very hard to try to move.

After a few minutes of trying to gain some more consciousness and motivation to wake up, Dipper finally cracked one of his eyes open slowly.

What he saw the scene of his and Mabel's bedroom with the lights turned off.

Dipper turned his head to the other side to see if Mabel was still asleep but he saw no one on his twin's bed.

The bed was also cleaned, with the blanket folded up and the pillows stacked together at the top of the bed.

Dipper frowned in confusion, and he continued to move his head to scan the entire room.

But there was still no sight of his sister.

Whimpering in pain as he forced himself to sit up, Dipper clutched his head to levitate the pain a bit.

Knowing that it was no use to try to take a look outside to see what time it was, he instead grabbed his phone which was located on the small table that was located between his and Mabel's bed.

He turned on the phone to see the blaring numbers of 3:40 PM on the screen.

Dipper's eyes widen at horror at the knowledge that he overslept and was definitely late for class.

In reflex, he immediately tried to get off of bed to fast and he ended up falling off the bed with a thud.

Laying sprawled on the ground bellow, Dipper cursed and rubbed his elbow which will probably end up bruised later.

Standing up and sitting properly on his bed, he begin to think of why he was currently in this situation and why didn't Mabel wake him up.

'There's no way that Mabel would go to class without me. Heck, I even need to wake her up so she's not late. Maybe something happened yesterday that-'

Then memories of yesterday's event crashed into Dipper's head in a matter of seconds causing him to cradle his head and pain.

After a few minutes of trying to get the pain to subside, Dipper finally managed to create coherent thoughts.

'When I see Bill, i'm going to kill that dorito'

Was what Dipper first thought of.

Standing up and preparing his clothes, Dipper was ready to head to the shower to take a bath to refresh himself.

He had decided to enter the next class which would be Demonology with Azvameth.

"Just my luck"

Dipper uttered to himself with great annoyance.

Right now he had no idea how to explain what happened yesterday and he sincerely really just want to hide and escape from this problem.

Too bad he can't that's why he'll just pray for the best.

After being calmed by the bath, Dipper had changed into his School uniform.

Putting on his shoes, Dipper contemplated on excuses he could use to deny that he had any idea why it happened.

'Maybe I could say that I read something from a book and tried it out but it came out as those weird ruins? No...........they would then ask me about the book and where I found it hah. If only their memories could just disappear or something'

Dipper sighed in hopelessness before an idea struck him.

'Erase their memories! I can ask Bill'

Focusing on his connection with Bill, he tried to contact the dream demon somehow.

Bill wouldn't avoid him either way because he had promised to see him that night.

After a few failed tries, he finally managed to get in contact with Bill.

"Heya Pinetree! let me guess, you want answers for what happened yesterday, right kid? Of course I could tell you but what's the fun in that? So how about you-"

"Bill I need you to erase everyone's memory of what happened in the field yesterday"

Dipper cut off what Bill was saying and pushed forward his request.

Bill's side was quite for a while as if surprised by what Dipper said but them loud laugher erupted from the Demon.

In front of Dipper, a flash of light appeared and then Bill was in front of him, holding his stomach while laughing hard.

"You're a riot Pinetree hahahaha! But too bad that won't do kid"

Bill wiped an imaginary tear out of his eyes and curved his eye into a smile.

"Why bill?"

Dipper didn't knew how much power Bill had but it should be enough to erase some memories especially since the human psyke is Bill's specialty.

Then it occurred to him that the people within the Academy were not normal citizens.

'Maybe it's too hard for Bill to do. After all, every one in the Academy knows so much about magic. Some of them might even know about Bill'

He contemplated, unaware that Bill was almost about to burst his fuse.

Bill watched Dipper with a sharp look and he was doing his best not to turn red.

'How DARE you think about that Pinetree! A simple job of taking away memories is too easy to be considered a task for me. Even brainwashing those meatsacks into thinking that their entire life was a lie or making them forget all their memories is a snap! Breaking those meatsacks mind and pushing them into deep insanity is too easy! Even if it's all of the so called 'Master Sorcerers of the Dark Arts' is nothing but an ant in front of a Supreme being compared to me'

Bill hated being underestimated and if the person in front of him right now was anyone but his precious Pinetree then that person would be already at a hellish prison bubble filled with that person's nightmares to be tortured and his soul to be ripped to shreds.

Forcing himself to calm down, Bill decided to troll Dipper to distract his mind away from his thoughts.