Chapter 24

Dipper was very nervous.

He felt guilty about keeping Bill's return and their deal a secret. Also adding to the fact that Orcerson had tried to kill him, he thinks that his sister will explode in worry if he said the truth.

So he had lied about the while thing and they continued as normal. Well as normal as having an omniscient dream demon who was your former and still might be mortal enemy, chatting away in your mind.

"Pinetree, we can't be mortal enemies since i'm immortal, unlike your pathetic kind whose life span cannot even compare"

Dipper felt like smacking his head for the tenth time that hour.

He was now rearranging his thing within his back and was getting ready to go to class.

It was already 6:30 AM and they needed to get to class soon.

"Bro bro, hurry up! We're going to be late for breakfast"

Dipper agreed with Mabel as they rushed down their dorms and towards the kitchen.

Everytime that the twins had eaten breakfast on the kitchen they had always been alone and 2 plates of food were always waiting for them.

But this time, there was someone else in the kitchen chowing down on their own breakfast.

Dipper recognized the boy as the one that fell on the ground and got yelled at by Gercias.

The boy with still a
Having a mouthful of food in his mouth looked at them and smiled while trying to talk. But unfortunately, the norm of chocking in your food when you try to talk happened to him.

The boy now started to hit his chest to relieve himself and the twins with immediate panic try to find a glass of water.

Mabel was the one to find the water pitcher first and poured water in a glass before giving it to the chocking boy.

The poor guy drank up the water like a dying person(he might actually be) and gave a huge relieved breath afterwards.

"Huwee! That was close! Thanks for saving my back"

The boy gave them a large grinning smile that looked quite refreshingly innocent.

"More like idiotic"

The one to ruin the moment was of course, Bill Cipher.

"Shut up Bill"

Dipper warned the demon through their mind bond with obvious annoyance.

"Kid, i'm not wrong here. Meatsacks are supposed to be the most intelligent mortal creatures on earth but most of you seems to gave forgotten how to make use of the organ you called named brain. It's kinda funny how dumb meatsacks can be"

Dipper was beginning to think that even if his life remain intact at the end of his first year, he doesn't that that the same can be said about his sanity.

"That might actually be good for you Pinetree"

With his impatience about to hit the roof, Bill made a good decision of shutting up for some reasons before saying a goodbye.

"I got somewhere to be for a little while sapling. I'll be back later, so don't miss me too much!"

Then the annoying voice that had been chatting at his mind disappeared.

The sudden leaving of Bill had surprised Dipper but the brunette was actually relieved himself.

'Finally some peace and quite'

Dipper thought before the loud laughter of Mabel entered his ears.

'So much for peace and quiet'

He sighed before giving his attention back to the chattering duo.

"Ahem......Mabel?"

The two looked at him at the same time and Mabel's face lit up ad he pulled Dipper closer to them.

"Dipper, this is Reed! His a second year and is really awesome!

Reed gave him a cheerful fake salute with two fingers.

He was someone who was really out of place within the Academy, very much like Mabel.

Reed had deep crimson hair that loosely reached his nape and curtained bangs. He had a tanned complexion that looked natural at him. His black eyes were full of optimism and he had a triple set of vertically parallel, linear scars that pass at an angle over his left (untouched) eye.

The scar seems to just have missed his eyes by a centimeters.

He excluded the aura of an optimistic and carefree person that seems to be the type whose only concern are adventures.

"My full name us Reed Farryn and I'm 15. Nice to meet you Dipper"

He held out his hand for a shake and Dipper hesitantly shook it. But his fears were proven to be useless since the boy just gave him genuine smile. It looks like the boy was actually really glad to meet him.

"It's really nice to meet someone whose not a senior that won't greet me with a glare or at best, treet me like air"

'Yep that settles it, this guy does not belong here like us'

Dipper concluded as he watch the boy begun to talk about the day.

He felt relieved that there was another student at the Academy who wad like a normal person.

While they were chatting and munching in their breakfast, Dipper caught a glimpse of the clock and he immediately swallowed his food by chugging in a glass of water.

"We're late!"

Mabel and Reed perked up upon hearing his yell and chugged down their own food and begun to pick up their things to rush out of the Dormitory.

The three of them run luke their lives depended on it and by the time they collapsed on their sits, the bell rang at the same time.

Reed was sited quite far from the twins so they weren't able to chat with the teacher around.

Thankfully the teacher still wasn't around so they talked more with each other.

After about an hour of waiting the door clicked open and everyone took a look expecting Silvian. But instead it was the Headmistress, Mrs. Forner.

With a very serious look in her eyes and an aura of supreme authority she walked up to the front of the class.

Everyone held their breaths in confusion and a tingle of fear. The ones who weren't on their sits returned back to their proper places.

It was a very rare occurrence for the Headmistress to enter a classroom and when she did it was because of a very important matter.

Now in front of the class, she scanned each student with her sinister grey eyes, making everyone explode in goobumps.

She then opened her mouth and what she said made everyone's stomach dropped, especially Dipper.

"Julius Orcerson from class Damnum, was found mutilated and dead on his room at the Dormitory this morning"