Chapter 37

Through Dipper's closed eyes could feel the pulse of his heart the blood flowing through his veins.

He focused deeply till he felt the fog, which he now knew was magic.

Not wasting any time, he pulled the fog and let it flow to his arms and circulate on his palm.

"[Ignis]"

Opening his eyes again, he chanted the incantation and his eyes shone with a glint of yellow. Like golden sand on clear water that flowed through the brown earth.

Faster than Mabel herself, bright blue flames emerged from his hands, roaring and bright.

'I wasn't wrong, it's really the same color as Bill's'

Dipper thought to himself as he observed the flames.

Then knowing that he had to do a trick himself, he tried to form a shape of any kind.

And before Dipper knew it, he already made a shape, he looked above to see how it looked like and he almost lost focus and yelled at the sight of the blue fire ring.

The shape of the fire was a freaking perfect isosceles triangle.

'What the heck!?!? Why did I pick that!?'

Dipper could swear that he didn't purposely pick the same shape as that damned demon and when he started to think logically that maybe it was a subconscious reaction he immediately crushed that idea and chalked it up as a coincidence.

'But.....that shape is kinda like his trademark. The only thing missing is..........'

Again, unconsciously, he begun to weaved his flame and made it spread more. The flames entered the middle of the triangle and slowly formed an image.

The image was an eye.

In an instance the flames grew so bright that it was blinding.

Everyone except Dipper was blinded by the light and let out surprised sounds.

All students as well as Gercias was forced to close and cover their eyes.

Only Dipper could see what was clearly happening.

After the complete image of Bill was made, fire begun to spread like spider webs and caged the sky and earth.

Brilliant blue flames sweep through the whole field and Academy.

Then the flames changed into weird and unknown runes that clearly wasn't of human origins.

The whole magic-made-space in which the Academy was built on shook and was enveloped in a bright light.

Inhuman voices boomed and rattled in a very fast pace. The language used was also unknown and not of human origins.

Dipper covered his ears to stop the noises from assaulting his ears.

Then out of the unearthly and terrifying noises came a familiar voice.

"-ree"

"-inetree"

"Pinetree"

"PINETREE!!"

Dipper's eyes opened and he took away his hands away from his ear and begun to look for Bill's figure.

"Bill where are you?!"

He called out in all the chaos fearfully, not knowing what to do at all and scared of what was going to happen.

Then suddenly, he was enveloped in warm hug from behind.

"It's okay Pinetree i'm here"

The tight feeling of being embrace was not a new feeling when associated with Bill but the human like arms that wore long black sleeves certainly wasn't.