Chapter 17

Dipper slide into his sit at the cafeteria and sighed in exhaustion.

"Dip dop what's wrong?"

Mabel asked as she sat next to him with their trays on hand.

"Haaah, it's just that this week had been really hectic and it isn't even finished yet"

He whined as buried his face on his arms. Mabel gave him a pat on the shoulder in consolation and begun to eat her lunch.

Today was friday, the last day of the twins week on the Academy. The classes had not been the easiest to learn but as the saying goes 'you learn more if you are interested in the subject', Dipper managed to store everything that was taught whether he liked the information or not.

The lessons he liked the most were Creatures study and Spells and Curses. While the ones he disliked the most was Demonology as well as Vices and Psychology.

In the Demonology he hated the teacher as well as the lessons. The 2 sessions he had experienced were more than enough for Dipper. For the Vices and Psychology, he didn't have anything against the teacher and the subject but the lessons brought back memories with Bill that he rather forget.

Now he was mopping at the cafeteria and was poking at his food with a fork, he didn't have any appetite to eat right now.

"Dipper don't play with your food, that's rude. Also if Cuon sees you doing that he'll be sad and start crying, he did that once and trust me, he'll do it again"

Dipper saw Glenn smirking at him with Claude behind her as they walked towards their table.

"Hello Claude, Hello Glenn! How are you two? Ah, where's Aden?"

Dipper looked again and indeed saw that the red headed was not present.

'But I saw him in class this morning so he couldn't be absent'

Dipper pondered as the two just shrugged and Claude said something about Family matters. And that they they didn't need to worry.

Dipper then decided to not worry about those things and stood up from his sit to go to the counter to ask for some water when he bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch it nerd!"

The insult struck a cord within Dipper that made him was to recoil in habit but he stood strong and faced the person who he bumped with.

Thankfully, the boy's face was unfamiliar so that meant that he wasn't his classmate. Dipper didn't want to have an enemy in their class after all.

The boy had 2 lackeys following after him and they looked as arrogant and snotty as the first boy.

"What are you looking at loser"

The boy he bumped with was probably their boss or something as the other two begun to cheer him on.

The boy had a large build but at the wrong proportions. He had a large belly but it didn't look luke it was made from fat.

He out height Dipper by a good 20 inches and loomed over him.

Dipper wanted to rebuke this person with how rude he was but decided against it since it was too early too at the School year for him (and by extension Mabel) to get in trouble.

So swallowing down his pride, he tried to give out an apology when Mabel's loud voice rang out in the Cafeteria.

"Take back what you said to my brother you bully!"

Everyone at the Cafeteria was now looking at them and Dipper wanted the floor to swallow him now to escape this situation.

He hissed out sister's name in hopes that she gets the clue but she continued with her argument.

"You were the one to bumped into my brother, you apologize! Dipper is not a loser, you're the loser"

The boy's face was now red in anger and veins were bulging on his body as hatred warped his eyes.

"Shut up you peasant! I'll show you whose a LOSER!!"

After yelling that out he looked luke he was going to throw a punch at Mabel.

Dipper's eyes widened with fear as he rushed to pull or even shield Mabel from the attack.

What was scarier about the attack was that the boy's fiat was enveloped in black shadows as he was going to attack Mabel.

Dipper put himself in front of Mabel to take the attack. He closed his eyes waiting for the impact but it never came.

When he opened hisveyes, he felt shock and gratitude flood him.

Claude was standing in front of him with his hand catching the fist that was aimed at him and Glenn was behind the boy with a dagger in hand that was currently bein pointed at the boy's neck.

"Try to do anything funny and I'll cut your throat pig"

Glenn's voice was domineering and cold like a whirlpool as he pressed the dagger deeper and a bead of blood dripped down.

"WHY YOU!!"

The boy was about to turn around when Claude strengthened the hold on the other's fist, not allowing the other to move.

"Excuse us Mr.Orcerson, but what do you think are you doing"

Claude's glassy eyes seemed to hold a frozen hell inside them and his polite smiled felt like a sharp blade.

"How dare you! You know who I am and yet you dar-aaahhh!!"

The boy yelled in pain as he saw that his while fist was now covered in frost.

"Yes I know who you are Orcerson. And I hope you don't intend to continue this on, or else"

The frost creeped up the arm of the boy till now it covered up to his elbow.

"Aaaaahh! Y-yes I-I will n-not co-continue anym-more!"

The boy's teeth chattered in the cold and while still having a polite smile on, Claude released the other hand and Glenn clicked her tongue before putting away her dagger. But she did made sure to kick the boy hard on the sheen before moving away.

The boy yelp in pain and he glared at Glenn about to yell at her when the sound of a tap from Claude shoes made him stiff and while huffing and muttering curses he walked out of the Cafeteria. The two lackeys who were to scared to move until now came running after him.