Chapter 6

"Well first of all, let's go to the cafeteria to have breakfast, shall we?"

Claude told them as soon as they exited the dormitory.

Dipper's stomach grumbled as if agreeing with Claude and he blushed in embarrassment. Claude chuckled a bit and Mabel giggled before her own stomach grumbled making her face beet red.

They entered the huge Academy building again and this time they managed to observe more about the architecture. The building itself looked like it was modelled from building from the Medieval ages with the Gothic structure of the building. Humongous pillars and sharp arches were the structures of the building. It looks just like th building from Hogwarts but much darker in theme.

They walk for about 10 minutes before they reached a big wooden door. It was about the height of two adult man stacked together with the with enough to let an elephant while still having space.

Inside where wooden tables and chairs alike to those from the twins former schools, only wooden and historical looking.

The place was wide as a gymnasium and eery atmosphere of the place made Dipper and Mabel very uncomfortable.

While Claude looked unaffected and just strolled confidently towards the place where food was displayed.

The twin brunette followed after him as he finally stopped when he was in front of an empty counter.

There was a bell on the counter and without hesitation, Claude rang it twice.

The unnerving sound of the bell echoed throughout the bricks of the cafeteria, creating a tune of some sorts.

Then loud thumping noises alike to heavy footsteps entered their ears.

Out came a creature that was no way in hell human.

The creature towered over them with a height of 7 feet. It looked a lot like a hairy raddish with a rectangular body. Two burly arms sprouted from it sides and in its face was nothing but 2 green almond shaped dots that looked like it's eyes.

When the creature sets it's eyes on the twins, both let out a yelp of fright and surprise.

It was only thanks to their contact with the supernatural within Gravity falls that helped them stop from feeling faint or running away.

But specially for Dipper, what he had always thought of when facing something scary, was that it couldn't be any worse than Bill Cipher.

Dipper looked at the creature then to his surprise the creature bowed lightly at him and looked back at Claude.

"Excuse me, I would like to ask for 3 portions of breakfast for me and my companions"

Claude asked nicely and the creature nodded before turning around and walking back to where he came from.

Claude laughed when he saw the shell shocked appeared of the twins.

Seeing how stupid they must have looked from how much Claude was laughing, the two felt embarrassed again.

"That was Cuon, the one in charge of receiving orders from the counter. Looks like the two of you weren't warned that all the staffs in the Academy except some teachers are not humans"

Claude told the twins as he begun to walk towards the nearest empty table.

The twins first stared at each other with face full of surprise and wonder upon finding out that some staffs of the school were not human.

For a moment, they seemed to have forgotten about the whole forced into an Dark magic Academy fiasco and let themselves get swept away by the magic and mysteries of the Academy.

Seeing their reactions from a far, Claude gave a clearly genuine fond smile and took his sit.

He knew about the fact that the Pine twins were forced to go to the Academy, the Headmistress told him about it after all.

She had specially chosen him in order to make the twins feel more comfortable to settle in, for he himself was first unwilling like the kids in front of him. But after experiencing the 'wonders of the dark arts' as the Headmistress would say, he became enthralled with dark magic and was now a very prominent student of the Academy. With him being the representative of one of the only two class within the Academy.

And he started his journey when he let out the very same expression the two were showing right now.

'It's only a matter of time before they accept it too. I can't wait to have these two new junior students in my class. Specially since they were like me'

Claude then called over the twins to sit with him as they waited for their breakfast to be cooked.

---------------

Dipper watched as Cuon brought their breakfast with a stray on each hand and one laying on top of his head.

Beside him Mabel giggled about how cute it looked.

Dipper looked skeptical but then carefully observed the whitish creature.

Although he can't say that Cuon was cute but carefully looking at the creature now, he could say that it looked pretty tame.

Dipper was unable to see what the trays contained with how high Cuon was carrying them but he couldn't help but gulp in apprehension thinking about what kind of food is going to be serve.

'Does it have animal eyeballs or tongue? Oh god please let it be normal animals and not magical creatures'

Then when Cuon got close enough to them to placed down the trays, he shut his eyes close and waited till he could hear Cuon's footsteps leaving.

Slowly opening his eyes, Dipper hesitantly looked at the food only to be faced with some plain bacon and eggs with a toast on the side.

"Hey Dipper, why aren't you still eating your food yet?"

Dipper looked towards his sister to see that she had already ate half her egg and was chowing down on some bacon.

The crispy strips crunched as she bit into the them.

Dipper's stomach grumbled again and he looked at his own food with suspicion.

He felt like things aren't not what they seem, but in the end he shrugged it off as paranoia when Mabel was already half done with her own food.

The food tasted more delicious than Dipper initially though and he begun to chow down as well.

Claude was watching them with an amused expression like he knew something they didn't and continued to eat his own food quietly.

Within the kitchen of the Academy, there lay an egg tray from where the three's lunch just came from. The egg tray was tagged with the name 'Double Headed Stone Chicken Eggs' and beside was the uncooked strips of bacon which was tagged 'Hawk Boar Bacon'.

Remember that nothing is what it seems.