Chapter 4

The 19th universe was knocked out of thke Universal Orbit during the Grand Omni-Kings War, a war to gain the throne of the Omni King. Now then, travelling from a universe to the 19th one would take days to arrive, even with the fastest transportation technique. But a man with the intention of recreating the 19th universe appeared, what will the protagonists do about this?

"Sky, from the Fire Clan? What do you want?" Okami said.

"We are recruiting members for the Fire Clan, a clan with the task to attain the super dragon balls to restart the universe the way I want; a universe with complete bonding and peace"

"The only thing you'll restart is your mind, you mad man!"

"Oh, so you want this planet to-"

"Sky, there's an admin in another galaxy reporting an issue, someone is resisting against us and wiping the army"

"Whoever that person is, they'll suffer my Enoshi"

"Enoshi?"

"Hmph, you don't look back into the Omni history, do you?"

"Tell us what it is!"

"No, sorry! Goodbye, weaklings"

"Weaklings!?"

Sky and Anima walked inside the ship, the door closed and then they blasted off.

Okami fell on his knee.

"Hey, you ok!?" Bloods worried.

"I have a time limit before I die if I don't find a Supreme Kai..."

"Make me the Supreme Kai, then!"

"Bloods, it's not that simple"

"Well do you want to die!?"

Okami stayed in silence, and touched Bloods head, an overwhelming sense of ki flowed inside of her, she glowed red as he did so.

"Feel any different?" Mega asked.

"Yes, I feel... stronger"

"Try to transform, Bloods"

Bloods closed her eyes, the camera captures the frame of a yellow spark flowing upwards into Bloods' eye, opening, revealing a greenish blue eye color.