Chapter 12

The 19th universe was knocked out of the Universal Orbit during the Grand Omni-Kings War, a war to gain the throne of the Omni King. Now then, travelling from a universe to the 19th one would take days to arrive, even with the fastest transportation technique. But a man with the intention of recreating the 19th universe appeared, what will the protagonists do about this?

"Feel the pride of the Raisin..."

"Yeah" Okami was shocked when he heard Sky's voice. The smoke cleared, only his armor had vanished. "I felt that even more than the kick in my white power house, in which I..." He glowed a slight red. "Will not forgive you for that"

Okami quickly shot a large ki blast at Sky. In Sky's perspective, his attack is extremely slow, and so is Okami, so, he simply violently dashed and attackesd him, actually, he one shot him. His hakaishin aura faded away.

"Suffer from my Enoshi!" He cut Okami's head off with a ki blade, a tremendous amount of blood spilled out of his open neck, all of it floating into the void of space. Sky powered down.

"Too bad you were a man sticked to your pride, if you joined me... you would have still be alive..." He noticed that rhymed and laughed about it.

(In Supreme Kai place)
The creation ball denied activity from Bloods, this confused her and Mega. "What's going on?" She said scratching her head.
"Here, let me try" Mega placed his hand on the ball, and it allowed him to do things, Bloods glowed purple after that.

"Woah! How'd you get that power out of the blue!?"
"I'm the new god of destruction, duh!" She paused. "Wait..." She seemed worried. "That means that, Okami is dead..."

(Episode 2: Chapter 6-12; "Pride Can Kill")