Chapter 14

The 19th universe was knocked out of the Universal Orbit during the Grand Omni-Kings War, a war to gain the throne of the Omni King. Now then, travelling from a universe to the 19th one would take days to arrive, even with the fastest transportation technique. But a man with the intention of recreating the 19th universe appeared, what will the protagonists do about this?

Bloods is in space, looking at a red planet. How do I destroy things? She wondered. She raised her arm all the way up, a purple ball automatically charged, she shot it at the planet, completely turning it to purple dust, and then into nothing. It has vanished.

This will be easy She thought.
She then vanished star systems with their planets, just to make sure.

(In Supreme Kai place)
Damn it... Mega thought. You're always good at making negative things, I don't think you're supposed to destroy everything you see, damn it, your love for Okami is too strong... if only you could- hey... He observed how she found her own planet. You're not going to destroy your own planet, right!?

(Outside of planet Paradise)
"My own planet... there's no way anyone could have killed Okami from here, because it's an all animal population..." She fled.

(Supreme Kai place)
Thank goodness... He saw how a ship arrived at the planet they were before, he recognized the man inside it, he was alerted by this. How do I make contact with Bloods!? "Bloods! Go back to the planet we were before, Anima has appeared!"

Bloods looked around. "Mega? I can't see you"

"That doesn't matter! Go now!"

Bloods rushed to that planet.

(Okami's planet)
Anima got out of the ship, landed on the town.
"I bet they're here... but I want to have fun for a little bit"
People in the background are screaming.