Chapter 11

The 19th universe was knocked out of thke Universal Orbit during the Grand Omni-Kings War, a war to gain the throne of the Omni King. Now then, travelling from a universe to the 19th one would take days to arrive, even with the fastest transportation technique. But a man with the intention of recreating the 19th universe appeared, what will the protagonists do about this?

"Oh, so you are not dead yet, huh?" The smoke cleared, and half of Okami's body was missing, slowly recovering like Kid Buu, he was out of breath because of the pain he had to embrace.

"That's surprising" Sky said. "All of the people in the universe have never survived my Kami Pillar"

Okami fully recovered, and enraged, he said: "No one ever defeats the Raisin, and that's me!" His hakaishin energy lighted up with a stronger color and a larger radius.

He teleported in front of Sky, trying to land a barrage of punches on him, sadly he missed all of them, Sky grabbed his arm and broke it effortlessly, he created an opening! Okami created a mini spirit bomb and hit Sky's chest with it! Sky got blasted away from the great force!

As Sky was getting further from Okami, the god of destruction charged up an enormous sky blue sphere, constantly shifting color schemes from violet, pastel violet, teal blue and sky blue; it was the Hakaishin Bomb! It was fully charged, and he tossed it, and...
It hit Sky!

The explosion of the Hakaishin Bomb blinded the viewers, even Okami, for about 10 seconds. Okami couldn't feel his energy anymore... could he have actually defeated Sky so easily?

No man with an evil pride will ever defeat me Okami thought. My pride as a saiyan will never die, will never fall, will never tear down. This is the reason why no one could ever defeat Okami. He remains alive because of his saiyan pride.