Chapter 18

The 19th universe was knocked out of the Universal Orbit during the Grand Omni-Kings War, a war to gain the throne of the Omni King. Now then, travelling from a universe to the 19th one would take days to arrive, even with the fastest transportation technique. But a man with the intention of recreating the 19th universe appeared, what will the protagonists do about this?

A different voice spoke from Mega. "Now it's my time" He grinned.

"Your time to die? Or course it is"
He stood up, now with his pupils a perfect orange.
"You'll die here, right here..." He cracked his knuckles. "Right now..."

"You, killing me?" He scoffed, then laughed intensely.

Note: I don't know the source or anime where that gif is from

His laughter was cut off, blood spraying out of his mouth, and chest... somehow, Mega attacked Anima before his instincts even activate, he then kicked his chin, tossing him high into the air with a heavy, painful force.

Anima yelped, then blocking Mega's punch with his arm, though as he did that, his lower arm broke by the force, he yelped again, powering up again.

He flipped, putting his hands together, make two fists and hitting Mega's head, knocking him all the way down, though he flew up easily, like if he didn't recieve any damage at all.
Mega shot a barrage of ki blasts at him, even though Anima was blocking, it was hurting and burning him. The steam cleared, Mega punched Anima's nose, blood gushed out of it.

Then he hit his chest, cracking his ribs. He violently hit the ground, bouncing off of it twice and sliding.
Mega tried to attack him again, but Anima yelled, increasing his power tremendously, dust flew all around making Mega cover his face with his arm.

His red aura intensified, looking just like the hakaishin aura, but red.
"No one has ever seen... all of my power"

(Chapters 13- 18; Episode 3: "Best to Save Anger")