Chapter 7

The 19th universe was knocked out of thke Universal Orbit during the Grand Omni-Kings War, a war to gain the throne of the Omni King. Now then, travelling from a universe to the 19th one would take days to arrive, even with the fastest transportation technique. But a man with the intention of recreating the 19th universe appeared, what will the protagonists do about this?

"Little man! What are you trying to do?"

The enraged warrior let go one of the army men and said: "Who are you?" With his eyes completely blank.

"I am Sky, leader of the Fire Clan, want to join me?"

"No way!" He pointed at Sky. "So you're the one who wants to attack innocent civilizations don't you!? Well, I'm not going to let you escape!" He quickly dashed to Sky, and punched his face... but he actually didn't!? He moved his head to the left, quicker than his reflexes!

"No" Sky said. "You'll be the one who won't escape" He grabbed the warrior's face and started to close his hand onto him, he could hear how his skull began to crack, the warrior yelled in pain, he tried to land a hit on his abdominal region to let go... but he couldn't.

Sky grabbed his hand, and did not hesitate to break his fist with his mere hand, he continued to yell in pain, until, eventually, his head exploded by the pressure.

"Sayonara" He threw a small ki blast at his corpse and it evaporated his entire body.

His army cheered, glad the warrior was dead for good now.
What a waste Sky thought.

(Core of 19th universe / Supreme Kai's place)
Bloods rubbed the Creation Ball with her hands. "Ooh!" She was amazed. "I can create anything?"

"You should be careful with what you create, though, you always mess up on something"

She placed her palm between her big breasts. "That hurt my feelings, Mega"

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to" They stared at each other in awkwardness. "So, what are you going to create?"

"Let's bring back the saiyans!"

He shook his head. "That's not a good idea"

"You always think everything I do is wrong, just watch me do something good for once!" She was angered.

"It's not my fault you ruin everything!"
Her eyes filled with tears and her face began to twitch, she began to cry.

"Wait, I didn't mean that! I'm sorry, you can create whatever you want!"

She stopped crying immediately after he said that. "Yay! I have your approval!" A human figure appeared on the ball.