Chapter 5

The 19th universe was knocked out of thke Universal Orbit during the Grand Omni-Kings War, a war to gain the throne of the Omni King. Now then, travelling from a universe to the 19th one would take days to arrive, even with the fastest transportation technique. But a man with the intention of recreating the 19th universe appeared, what will the protagonists do about this?

"Woah, I..." Bloods looked at her hand, how a golden aura flowed on it, and even on her entire body. "What is this?" After she said that Mega and Okami had a poker face.

"That's... Super Saiyan. You really didn't know?"

"No" She looked at Mega. "Let me hit you"
Mega's sweat flew into the air.
"You crazy!? You severely damaged my head when we fought, and you weren't even in a form!"

"Try it on me" Raisin's aura glowed purple.

"Woah, what is that aura?" Mega asked

"Are you two seriously that dumb!? How do you not know about the Hakaishin energy!?"

"No we don't"

"Oh my... look, the Hakaishin energy is a power only gods of destruction can attain, and what it does is self explanatory; it destroys things"

"Ohh..! So what's the Supreme Kai for? Creating things?"

"Neby, please tell me you do know what a Supreme Kai needs to do"

"Nope!"

Okami grabbed a stone and hit his head against it, smashing it into pieces.

They stared at Okami with surprise.

"I thought you two would know about the gods of destruction!"

"Hey, we've only met and fought people that can go kaio ken with different colors"

"Look, I'm Okami, the god of destruction, I will become malicious at some point, but I will protect you, because I need you, Supreme Kai Neby"

Bloods blushed. "You- you mean it, Okami?"

"Yes, but not in a romantic way"
Bloods has a dissapointed poker face.

"Hey, what about me?"

"I don't know, just keep training Mega, you could probably beat Neby if you do"

"I don't think that's possible, she's the Supreme Kai now!"

Okami chuckled.
"Well then, we need to search for Sky now"

[Episode 1; Chapter 0-5 "The Start"]