Chapter 9

The 19th universe was knocked out of thke Universal Orbit during the Grand Omni-Kings War, a war to gain the throne of the Omni King. Now then, travelling from a universe to the 19th one would take days to arrive, even with the fastest transportation technique. But a man with the intention of recreating the 19th universe appeared, what will the protagonists do about this?

They stared at each other, dramatically, sadly there was no wind because it's outter space.
Okami quickly charged a planet sized supernova and tossed it to Sky.

He shot out a simple big bang attack to the supernova, and it split it into the nothingness, Okami punched the big bang attack out of the way, and glowed purple.

"Oh, I didn't know the 19th universe had gods of destruction" He placed his hands behind his back.

"As the god of destruction of the 19th universe, I will destroy you and your clan!"

"Alright then..." He provoked Okami. "Come then, little man"

Okami yelled as his hakaishin aura flared to the extreme, they began to fight close-up, Sky, dodging all his punches and kicks.
Okami grew a small ki ball on the palm of his hand and hit Sky with it... but it was a miss!
Sky came above from Okami, trying to kick him. But Okami, a total savage, punched him on the balls.

Sky stopped in pain, as he moved his head downwards to hold his pain, Okami attacked Sky's face with his knee, blood burst out of his nose.

"Ok!" He said as he got knocked back by Okami's attack. "No man hits my male cellhouse and gets away with it"

"Come on then-" Sky dissapeared.
"I'm already here" A giant pillar of red light penetrated Okami's entire body, everything was going dark for him.