Chapter 21

Bloods slowly opened her eyes, she's in a red, hot place... there are men standing in front of her, but she doesn't notice, her vision is blurry.

"Hey, hey!" One of them said, he waved his palm in front of her. Bloods regained her vision, she noticed.

"Huh? Where am I?"
"Welcome to hell, the worst place to ever live besides reality" The second one said.

"Hey, but why am I in hell?.. I'm a nice person..."

"Our queen has observed you for so long, you are evil, she said. You need to be punished for your evil-doings, she said" The third one said.

"What evil doings?.."

"Silence! No questions!" The first said, he grabbed her by the throat, choking her, she was shocked! She tried to pull his filthy, evil hands away from her throat, but she couldn't... the second one began to hit her on the pelvis violently, she screamed in pain, it hurt even more than Anima's devastating attack... because she can't die in hell, at least not when she is being tortured.

Blood rushed up her mouth, spilling down, filling the First's hand with gore, he didn't seem to care though. The Second stopped hitting her, as the Third one slowly approached her with a pickaxe in his hands, she stared, scared of the pain she is about to receive... she closed her hand.

A strong, steel end perforated her sternum area. She felt how it steadily impaled her, the pain grew tremendously when it broke her sternum bone. The Third kept swinging, and swinging... blood splattered all over their faces, she lost consciousness. They kept at it, until...

"Beginning without my orders, huh? It's always been like this" A fancy, violet dressed lady talked behind them, purple hair, purple eyes and a small white star tattoo on her cheek.

"Oh!.. Queen Eternal, we forgot to receive orders, but you know... this girl is the god of destruction..."

"Yeah! And you know, we could have been erased..."

"Mhm! And you know-"

"So, she finally died? I can finally get out of hell and stop being the queen of such pitiful beings like you..."

"Who you calling pitiful!?"
"And who do you think you are? I can kill you right here right now if I wanted"

He jumped back in fear. "Sorry!"

"Whatever... let's wait until she wakes up again and you shall continue breaking her sanity until I say so, got it?"

"Got it, Queen Eternal!" They all said, leaning down.