Chapter 15

The 19th universe was knocked out of the Universal Orbit during the Grand Omni-Kings War, a war to gain the throne of the Omni King. Now then, travelling from a universe to the 19th one would take days to arrive, even with the fastest transportation technique. But a man with the intention of recreating the 19th universe appeared, what will the protagonists do about this?

"These people are way too weak I kinda feel bad" He stopped shooting ki lasers from his hand. "Anyone want to join the Fire Clan!?" He shouted, someone threw a brick at his head and the brick broke into small pieces. "Who the hell threw that?" He glanced at a scared child, he had a brick on his other hand, throwing it this time on his face, also breaking. "I don't hesitate against children" He shot a beam at the child's head and he died.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HE KILLED AN INNOCENT CHILD Mega thought. OK THAT'S IT I NEED TO GO THERE AND STOP HIM He looked around, placing his index and middle finger on his temple (I'm gonna name this action; Teleportation gesture) and actually teleported to where Anima is.

Omae wa mou shindeiru scenario happened there.
I sense them Anima quickly burst out a small ki dragon from his mouth, heat seeking Mega.

How did he know I was here already!?

It hit Mega, smoke covered the area, and when it cleared out... Bloods blocked the ki dragon!?

"Bloods!"

"You said earlier that I always make everything go wrong..." She glanced at him. "Not this time Mega, I'll do something right for once, and it will be..." She looked at Anima. "Killing the co-leader of the Fire Clan"

"You two are so very dramatic... lets end this right here, righ now".