Chapter 20

"The... better version of Mega you say?.." He covered his mouth, right before coughing up blood.

"Yes, and I can feel how your end is coming, your power is decreasing... it's satisfying" 

Anima's giant aura was getting smaller, and smaller... to the point of where it can not be seen, he floated down slowly, once he reached the ground he got on his knees, still holding his chest as he felt how his heart beat was increasing, and it hurt because of the severe injury.

Mega placed his hand on Anima's head, a green light covered his palm, Anima just stared to the ground, afraid for the first time... he's never seen such a powerful and violent enemy. "Sayonara" Mega yelled. His head has been blown off by the Omega Blaster. Anima is dead. Mega madly laughed at his death, the great amount of red liquid-y essence pouring out, the simple fact of murder... he laughed for a good minute.

He then placed his hand on his chest, where his heart can be felt beating, the rhythm was getting faster, and faster... Mega blacked out.

(Sky's ship)

"So, he has died? How pathetic is Anima? I have to find the dragon balls again..." He sighed.

"Oh, you don't need to do that" A deep voice spoke, a holographic face call opened behind Sky, the person in the call has a complete mask. "You still got me"

"No" He looked outside the window, at the stars. "You're very far away, doing an important task for me, reviving Anima is the best option"

"It isn't simple being in this realm, you know? I was almost caught... twice"

Brief moment of silence. "How much time left?"

"Just five years"

"Perfect" He responded right away. "So we're both free to do what we want?"

"Got that right, Sky"

"Cool, then I'll revive Anima and right after that I'll completely form the Fire Clan"

"Okay, peace out" He ended the call.

He smirked. "No. 3011! Get the Dragon Radar!"

(Okami's planet)

Mega woke up on a bed, with the people from that planet standing nearby. "Where am I?.. what happened?.."

"You're in hell, welcome" One of them replied.

"Don't be joking around!" She hit him on the head. "You fought that guy from the Fire Clan... and then you blacked out, you had an anxiety attack, you're okay now"

"Thank you..." He raised his upper body, he stared at his own feet, before realizing... "...Bloods is dead! What am I going to do!? All my friends are dead..." He began to cry.

"Push me to the edge, all my friends are dead, push me to the edge-" He got hit again.

"Hey, it's okay..." She pat his back.

"No, it's not okay! She was my best friend! I could never forgive myself for being so useless... and I think I loved her..."

"Have you ever heard of the dragon balls?"

"Dragon... balls?" He looked at him.

"Yes, the dragon balls. They're balls used to summon a creature that grants wishes, they're in planet Keman, you can revive your best friend there"

"The dragon balls?.." He grasped his shoulders. "Please tell me where these dragon balls are!"

The little medic smiled. "You're trip to planet Keman begins now"