Chapter 27

"Sky, so you are finally going to rule the universe?"

"Yes I am, Anima. I'm feeling happy. Do you want to own a planet?"

Anima is surprised. "Wait, you actually mean it?"
Sky nodded. "Of course"

"Then yes, I want to own a planet! I have so many things I want to do in it... first, building an empire all around the planet under the Fire Clan's name, and of course I will be the leader of that empire... I'll name it The Great Flame Empire! I will have so many slaves doing work for me... or at least those who don't want to join the Fire Clan. What do you think?"

Sky doesn't seem interested. "Do what you want" He tapped on the space map. "Since you want to build an empire, I'll give you the biggest planet we've vanquished. It's called Juniper. Do you want to rename it?"

"Name it Planet Georgia!"
"Alright-"
"Wait! I changed my mind, name it Planet Ether... no- Planet Magma!"
"Damn it, what do you want to name it!?"
"Fine. Just name it Planet Anima"
Sky changed the name.

"Good luck finding the materials to build your empire. I can give you all the slaves you want, frankly I do not care about the people we have hurt or killed"

"Yes, thank you, Lord Sky!"
Sky nodded, and pointed to the escape ship. "Now leave to your planet, I will give you slaves when I get them all. No. 03! Send a message to the Third Station to release the slaves for migration!"
No. 03 stood straight and saluted, indicating she will do it, she left.

Anima opens up the metal door from the escape ship, he bowed down, and left.
Sky sighed. He sat down on the driver's seat and turned off automatic pilot. He tapped on "Central Station" on the space map.
Finally, my dreams will be fulfilled.

He gets a call from the masked man, he answers.
"Sky, the awakening will start very soon. You better have already conquered the universe or at least be at the verge of it"

"Don't rush it. I'm moments away from conquering the universe. I only need to go to the Central Station and make the unused slaves into warriors, there aren't any more heroes here, which is good; Dove, I am very impressed that you have not been caught by the guards"

"I'm fast as fuck boiii"

"Sure... is that all you have to report?"

"That's all I got. I'll see you soon with your army here. Peace" He hangs up.

Sky smiled. What's the universe's fate going to be with no more heroes!?