Chapter 10

The 19th universe was knocked out of thke Universal Orbit during the Grand Omni-Kings War, a war to gain the throne of the Omni King. Now then, travelling from a universe to the 19th one would take days to arrive, even with the fastest transportation technique. But a man with the intention of recreating the 19th universe appeared, what will the protagonists do about this?

"I will create a planet!" Bloods said gleefully.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to name it?"

"I'll name it... Paradise! Only you, animals and I can enter... oh, and Okami, of course! It will be a peaceful planet!"

"Animals, huh?"

"I'll just copy the animals from Earth from Universe 7, remember that planet?"

"Golden days I must say..."
She rubbed the ball and saw how a sphere was forming, and how options like "choose color, gravity, core density" appeared like a hologram right outside the ball.

She made the water and sky blue, the terrain brown and the forests red, made snow black and made it rotate around a new born star at a safe distance.
As she started to create the animals, she was failing at making them properly, Mega lightly hit Bloods on head. "You're doing it wrong" He said with a strong tone.

"Hey, I'm trying-" She was interrupted.

"You always try, Bloods! But you never do anything right, our friends have died because of a mistake you've made!"

"Why are you bringing this up right now!?"

"Because you've never done anything right! Couldn't help our friends, can't even create animals!"

"Then I hope I dissapear so your life can be better!" Silence.

She continued to create the animals, and properly.
In the end, she made her planet, with plant life and wild beasts, everything beautoful.