Chapter 22

(This is a filler chapter - well, it's canon. But it's just a flashback)

(Okami) "Joselyn has gone missing, any of you know anything about her?"

Mega stood up from the tree. "Joselyn? She's missing?"
"Yes... hopefully she isn't dead"

"Joselyn..." He clinched his fist, his eyes began to water. "I... I love her; she's so nice, warm, happy..."

Bloods patted his back. "I'm sure she's okay, Mega! Joselyn couldn't die easily, just believe!" She smiled, he smiled back.

A few days later

"I found her body, it seems she was choked to death, who could do such a thing?"

"Joselyn is dead!? No- this can not be happening!.. how... why..." He sobbed.

Okami fixed his scouter. "Don't worry, I can go get the dragon balls and revive Joselyn and the rest"

"Why didn't you do that before?!.." Mega yelled.

"If we revived them one by one, they could die again, and again. And reviving only one per wish would take more than ten years to revive them all, so as if they're all dead now, we can revive all of them in just a day, or whenever I find the dragon balls"

Bloods patted Mega's back, smiling. "It's okay, they'll all come back, even Joselyn!"

A few days later

"Neby, Mega, get out of here, now!" He was sweating, bleeding and dirty all over.

"But... Okami, what about you!?" She shouted, afraid she would lose him.

"I don't care, take my space ship!"

"But..."

"NOW!"

They both fled, looking back at their beautiful, blue home planet; Planet Steam.

Bloods placed her palm on the glass. "When will I see you again?.." She looked down, sad.

Mega is in the background, driving the space ship, completely stressed out. "Damn it!" He hit his head with his own knuckles. "I don't want to lose another friend, I just don't!"

Bloods slid down the glass. "I wanted to grow a beautiful, strong family, and I wanted all my friends to see it, I wanted to see them grow with me... now Okami is going to die?.." She whispered, however Mega still heard this.

After hearing that, Mega calmed down. He noticed she fell asleep, placing a blanket on her and a pillow below her head. He looked at her for a bit, he felt his heart jump, he turned back to drive the space ship, or U.F.O, you can call it whatever you want.

I feel like something interesting, yet very evil and hurting will happen soon... Mega thought.