The Alpha's Mate

(this entire story is dedicated to the authors of *Alpha's Baby* and *SOOTB'S*)

ENJOY!

Chapter 1:

I woke up to my older brother jumping on top of me as I layed down in bed. I don't want to wake up. I don't want to go to school. I hate it.

"Chris! Chris! Chris! Chris! Chris!!!" Noah screamed as he jumped onto my back.

"What do you want!" I groaned rolling over. I watched as I saw Noah lose his balance as I rolled and fell off. I bit my bottom lip to try and stop from laughing, but it was no use. I cracked up, and without another second to think, Noah pulled me down onto the floor.

I groaned in agony as I felt pain go through my whole back. All of the sudden, my bedroom door swung open and in walked my oldest brother, Josh.

"What are you doing!" his voice boomed.

I covered my ears, his voice was louder than an airplane flying right above your house. Yes, I am exaggerating a little bit, but you get my point.

"Well obviously, were getting along. Something you wouldn't know about." I muttered.

By looking at him, I could tell he was furious. His hands slowly started to turn into fists. He was scarring me, but I would never give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

"I know how to 'get along'. I just don't choose to with children who don't know how to do anything but goof off." He didn't shout, he didn't raise his voice, but his point was clear.

I fake gasped, as well as Noah. I for one, actually didn't care.

"Are you accusing me of being......" he fake stuttered the word 'immature'.

"Yes, yes I am."

"I am NOT immature! I am just simply a child at heart." I smiled.

Josh hates me, and always has. I don't care anymore. I am 15 years old now, I'm a big girl. So when I smiled, Josh's smile disappeared. I love it when I'm happy. Why? #1: because...... I'm happy. Duh? #2: He hates it. Call me a bad sister, I don't care. He never acts like he's my oldest brother. He has never cared about me. Never has, and probably never will.

"No your not! You are a immature, selfish, little brat who always gets her way!" Josh screamed.

"Now Joshua, is that anyway to talk?" I smiled sweetly.

And with that, he ran out. Stomping the whole way slamming the door behind him.

"And he calls me immature?" I mutter to myself.

Apparently Noah heard because he started laughing like a manic.

"What is up with you? Why you laughing like that?" I asked.

"This is my Normal laugh."

"Well, get out. I need to get ready for school."

"Okay, hurry up. The bus comes in 10."

"What!?!"

And with that, he ran out my door.

Why the heck would he wake me up so freaking late! Ah, whatever. I quickly brushed out my long brown hair and put it into a messy bun. I quickly just got out the closest clothes I could find clean. I put on a loose dark pink shirt and some skinny jeans. I looked at my clock on my bedside table and saw I now only had three minutes!

"Crap!" I hissed.

I quickly grabbed my phone off of my bedside table and ran out of the room. I saw Noah's bedroom door cracked open, so I snuck in. I saw a twenty dollar bill laying out on his bed.