Dont Look Back {1}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
--------------------

Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: Quirkless

Hero or villain? Undenfied.

--------------------

It was the end of Spring and school was finally ending for Izuku.  He kind of looked forward to it because he didn't have to deal with the bullies at school.
He even thought Katsuki would leave him alone, but im afraid he didn't.

Izuku was getting food to make Katsudon at the food market.

"hm.. Where is the meat section..? I also need ramen! Oh wait and.. Eggs? Yeah eggs." Izuku started mumbling, and looked around the store till he found everything he needed.

The last thing he needed was some more seasonings, so he went to that aisle.
But to his surprise.. He saw Katsuki and his family. 

Before he could run away, Mitsuki saw a fluffy green haired boy. Which Of course, was Izuku Midoriya.

"Hey, Izuku! Is that you, sweetie?" Mitsuki semi-yelled while waving.
Izuku slowly turned around and waved back.

"Hi, Ms. Bakugou.. How are you?" Izuku smiles, an unsteadily smile.

"I've been great! How are you and my son doing?"

Mitsuki slaps the back of Katsuki's head and smiles.
"OW YOU BITC-" Katsuki was cut off by Izuku speaking.

"we've been.. Fine, I guess. I dont know. We don't really talk.." Katsuki stares a death glare at Izuku.

"Oh, is that so? Well how about you come over for dinner like old times and hang out with us tonight?!"

Izuku didn't know whether to scream no, or just nod.
But, of course, he nodded. He didn't know what else to say..

"Are you sure..?" Izuku asks while looking at Katsuki.

"Yeah, Yeah! You'll be fine. Ill call your mother and tell her you're staying with us for an hour or two!"

Izuku nods and went to go pay for his stuff. Luckily, Mitsuki had a car so she brung Izuku home to drop the groceries home.

Katsuki and Izuku sat in the back while the parents sat in the front.

"Hey, Nerd. What do you think you're doing?" Katsuki asks Izuku, glaring at him.

"Wh-what do you mean..?"

"you know exactly what I mean. Why did you agree on staying with us? Do you believe we can be friends or something."

Izuku shakes his head no. "I was just being nice.. And I really like your mom. Shes sweet."

"Oh, I get it.. You want to befriend our family?" Katsuki snickers.

"huh..?? Noo??"

"Well, Listen up, Deku. Dont you ever try to become friends with me or my family. They're only being nice to your worthless ass because you're Inko's son."

Izuku was gonna say something else but his gut told him no. Instead, he wanted to get out the car and walk back home.
Izuku nodded and mumbled  "sorry."

Izuku took his seatbelt off and told Mitsuki can she drop him off at the second night.

She asked him why and Izuku responded with saying he felt sick and needed a walk. She asked if she wanted to drive him back home but Izuku declined.

They stopped at the nearest light and Izuku grabbed his backpack and got out the car.

Before they was about to drive off- Katsuki got out the car.

Izuku's POV

I get out the car and wave goodbye. But before the car drives off, I see Katsuki get out the car.

"I told Katsuki to walk with you so you won't get lost! See ya later, Izuku baby!" Katsuki's mom screams out the window.
And with that, they drove off.

I look at Katsuki who looks up at me in disgust. Why does he always look at me like that..?
I shake off my thoughts and walk ahead of Katsuki.
As I continue to walk I come across my old childhood Park!

I run towards it not being able to see Katsuki anymore.

I trip on a rock and fall down. I giggle and look up in the sky.
So beautiful.. I mumble to myself. I close my eyes and about 10 minutes later I feel a hard kick on my leg.

I immediately open my eyes and saw Katsuki hovering over me.

"Katsu- Kacchan, what was that for?!" I rub my leg and stand up.

He rolls his eyes at me and tells me "You looked to peaceful. Besides, I can do what I want to who I want."

Sounds like something a rapist would say. I mumble. I didn't know I had said my thoughts out loud, and I knew it because I was on the ground bleeding. My nose was bleeding.

I didn't even see Katsukis hand.. He did it so quickly. I muffle a cry and get up.

I hear Kasuki scoff and he grabs my face roughly and says to me. Straight to my face..

"Give up. You're nothing. Just leave, for all I care. I don't even know why I came with you. This is stupid, all you ever do is cry."

That's when I felt a heat rise from my face. I never felt so much.. Anger. But, I felt it. And without thinking I scream.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND! BIGGER YET, YOU NEVER GAVE A FUCK. You always thought you was better than me.. You aren't! Just because im quirkless doesn't mean im useless! Even if I dont become a hero, ill become something."

And that's when Izuku began running, running faster than he could imagine.

He ran into a alley, and more alleys, maybe a couple streets.. he just kept running,  running.
He ran like his life depended on it.

"Dont look back. I tell myself.

Dont look back..."

I ran for a good 20 minutes and it was dark. I sat at a nearby bench. I felt somewhat relieved but scared for when I actually went home.

I was tired, and I was probably.. An half an hour or maybe an hour away from home. So I decided to take a nap on the bench.

....