Welcome, Todoroki! {6}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
--------------------
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain

-----------------------
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain(?)
----------------------------

Shouto's POV

"Room? What room?" I question taking Midoriyas hand.
He responds with "Oh! Were you not listening, silly? It's where we will mark you! I'll take about 2 minutes and it'll hurt like a bitch."

I shiver and nod my head 'yes.'

He drags me along the hallway and we finally arrive at mysterious looking room. It was dark, it had a hospital bed with straps and it there was some.. blood? On the walls.
I gasp as Toga pushes me on the bed and straps me down.
"Can't have you running away, huh, sugar?" She giggles and kisses my cheek and goes off to the side. I look to my left to see Midoriya heating up an iron in a fireplace, humming a tune that sounds familiar to me.
" Tip toe through the window, that's where I'll be. Come, tip toe through the tulips with me. "

Ah, yes.. that song. That fucking scary melody my brother used to sing it to me every night before he went off into the darkness.

~
After about what seemed like 40 minutes Midoriya came over to me holding an iron stick that looked like it had a 'V' on it. It was burning red, almost seemed like it was melting.
I start to shake and stare in disbelief. I look up at his eyes and I saw nothing but sadistic little shit.
"Hold on, shouto!," he giggles.. "This May hurt! Who am I kidding, THIS IS GONNA HURT A LOT! HAHAHA—" he jabs the rod on me and I immediately scream out in agony. The fact that I can't do anything else pisses me off even more.

I can feel my skin melting within the iron rod and through my screams of pain I can hear Toga giggling with Midoriya.
"oh god this is turning me on!" Toga says while jumping up and down and holding his short plaid skirt.

After about 1 minute it was done and Midoriya throws the Rod to my brother and he kisses me cheek. "Nice work.. I loved your screams."

He unstraps my body and sits me up meddling with my now burned skin. I wince in pain as he puts pressure on my arm from putting a bandage on.
He rubs his arm down my chest and I grab his hands. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"You have a beautiful body, sho-chan.."

I snicker and get up from the bloodied bed. "You should stop if you know what's good for you."

"Is that a threat?" He glares at me.

I grab midoriya by the wrist and pulled in close to me whilst whispering in his ear, I say, "You thiink that hurted me a lot? I've got through worse. Don't start something you aren't gonna finish. Cause I already know what I wanna do to you. M—dor—iya"

I let go of him and smirk. He gasps and shivers and once I start to walk away and grabs me and gives me a hard long kiss.

"Two can play that game, bitch." And with that Modoriya walks away leaving me stunned.

I shake my head and chuckle..

~

I walk into the living area and see everyone staring at me. They introduced theirselves and I smile "I'm Todoroki, Shōuto! Nice to meet you all."

"Welcome, Villain. Welcome..!"

*this is a short chapter but like.. oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️
👁👄👁*