Mission #1 {9}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
———————————

Mr. Nezu opens the door and everyone stares at us in awe. Izuku hears a familiar shout
"DEKU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Katsuki barks out. He storms in front of Izuku and shoved him "How are you here- you quirkless bastard?!"

Izuku's pOV
The first thing I was greeted by was Katsuki's roaring anger. I was shoved by him causing me to get ticked off. I look at Denki and Todo glaring ~ giving a face that says I'm-gonna-kill-him. And they shake their head "No."
Katsuki glares at me if looks were could kill, I'd be dead right now.
"Hello, Kacchan. Quirkless? Ahah. You'll get to see my quirk very soon.." I look over at my new class and they stare like they didn't know what just happened.

"You know this guy?" A red spiky haired guy asks. Katsuki just growled and sat back in his seat, not paying attention to anyone but me.

~

"And you are.." I'm assume whose talking is the Teacher. Mr. Aizawa.
"I'm Midoriya, Izuku! Nice to meet you all." I give a little peace sign and for good measures, a fake smile.

"I'm Todoroki, Shouto." He says will a shrug.

"Oh! We remember you.. why did you switch classes?" Racoon eyes questioned.

"Dunno."

"I'm Kaminari! But you can call me Denki. Oh, and some of you already know me." Denki gives a warm smile.

"Oh hey Denki!! We missed you!" A raccooned eye girl exclaimed. Along with that red spiked haired guy "yeah Dude, come sit!"
"Missed you too, Kirishima and Mina!"
Denki sits next to them and fist bumps them.

"Well, Todoroki and Midoriya. You can have a seat after the class introduces themselves." We nod and listen to the classes introductions.

Raccoon eyes stands, "Hello! I'm Mina Ashido! Hope we can be friends." And with that she sits down.

A brown haired girl with pink cheeks stands up, "I'm Ochaco Uraraka! Let's be friends, okay?" And she sits down.

A black haired girl stands up She has big boobs.. "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. I don't really have an intention with being friends.. But we can." And again, she sits down.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" He gives a sharp smile "Lets be buddies, Buddy!" And he sits down.  Hm. He's cute.

"I'm Fumikage Tokyoami. I don't need to be your friend. But we can, you seem.. cool."

"Tsuyu Asui is my name but you can call me Tsu. Ribbit." A frog looking girls says. Aha weird but adorable.
And a bunch of others introduced theirselves as well. They were finally done and me and Todo sits down at our seats the teacher told as to sit at. I was pretty mad because I had to sit behind Katsuki.
Now class is finally starting.. Mr. Aizawa began to speak.

"Okay. Now, we are gonna be doing a quirk test since we have new students. We also need to do this because I need to see if you guys improved or not. Without furthermore, lets get to the training grounds." There was a bunch of stammering as everyone was heading out onto the training ground outside. I was the last one to leave because of how slow I am but I was stopped by no other than Katsuki.
"What do you want, Kacchan?" I say with a concerned look.
He growls at me and grabs my wrist, shoving me against a wall. Earning him a yelp. "I don't know what a loser like you is doing here but I don't like it. You think I don't know you've been talking to a VILLAIN?! Huh, Deku..?" He tightens his grasp on my wrist.

I look at him in shock How does he..? "Kacchan, what does it matter? God, can't I just go to the training grounds already. They are waiting for us." Katsuki punches me in the stomach, holding my mouth to muffle my scream.
"I'd watch out. Don't get in my way or you'll die." And he walks out the classroom with that- giving me a deadly glare.
I chuckle and leave behind him. You're the one who is gonna die soon, Kacchan.

~

I stand in a line behind the class students and wait my turn to show off my quirk.

"First up Denki Kaminari."
He walks up there and takes a breath.
"Okay.. I got this. 1 million bolts!" Electrician shoots out and almost hits one of the students. He stops and bows.
Mr. Aizawa takes notes and calls out the next person.

Eventually, everyone goes and the only one left is me. I walk up to the line and look at the teacher, then at Katsuki. I smirk wanna know what my power is, Kacchan.. heh.

"My quirk is Reverse," I start to explain. I can't tell them about All for one. That's gotta be a secret for now. "For example, someone with a quirk like uhm.. Fire. If they shoot it at me, I can practically catch and uno card that shit."

I hear Uraraka giggle "Uno reverse card."

I show off my quirk. Me slowly hovering, eyes turning red, hair turning black. I use some of my power I have from Reverse and shoot it at the nearest boulder, causing it to break. I hover back down and turn to my normal state.

"That's my quirk." Everyone claps except for Katsuki. He was confused and I can see he was more than anger. He was jealous.

I'm ending it here for now.. I'm pretty tired. See ya later 💙