New recruit {5.5}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
--------------------
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain

-----------------------
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain(?)
----------------------------

Todoroki and Midoriya arrive at the villain League. Midoriya opens the door for Todoroki, he his quickly greeted by the villains.

"Hi! Im To-" Toga was completely cut off like a pesky pesk. "No one cares, Toga. This is about Todoroki." Midoriya says while let going off his hand.

"aawwh! Well you didnt have to be so rude ya know!"

The green-haired boy rolled his eyes and called out Dabi's name. "DABI! ARE YOU HERE? I GOT HIM!"

"Dabi is not here. But, I am. Now come here, both of you." Tomura says while walking out of a room, blooded.
Todoroki flinch and held Midoriyas hand tighter. "What the fu-?" Todoroki whispered under his breath.

"C'mon! Tomura wants to meet you." Midoriya and Todoroki walks over to Tomura.

~
Izuku POV
"Well, this is Todoroki, Shōuto! He is Dabi's brother and he didnt even fight me when I came and got him."

Tomura nods his head at me and looks at Shōuto.
"Well," He began to speak-- "Can you fucking speak?"

"Are you getting smart with me?" I giggle at Todo because he was getting slightly angry. Is that his quirk? Im guessing its ice?

"Put your fucking quirk out, im not here to fight you." Tomura states and Todo listens. "I want you to be a villain, join us. With as strong as you are.. Youd be great here."

"I-I dont know." Todo stutters.

"Oh, cmon, Todo!! It will be fun! I promise! Me being a villain is totally fun. Dont you wanna put heroes in there place?"

Todoroki looks at me and then closes his eyes, clencing his fist. "Only if I get to kill Endeavor."

"Hm? You mean that hero? Oh, sweetie! You can do anything your heart desires."

And with me saying that, Dabi walks through the door.
"What up l o s e r s?"

Toga and Koruguri chuckles. Well, Toga kinda got a little upset..
"You said what you little-"
And I quickly cut her off and ran up to Dabi to hug him.

"Where were you!? Lookie, I got Todoroki!" Dabi hugs me back and head pats my hair earning him a happy smile from me.

"Good job.." He walks over to Todoroki, who is standing there wide-eyed.

"Hello there, little brother. Welcome, welcome to the league of villains." He says while having a slight smile.

My god, Dabi's smile is so cute. Though its irrelevant right now--- im just making an observation.

"Dabi, so this is what happened to you? This is why you fucking left me with dad??"
I see Todoroki's flames lit up along with his ice. Oh, flames too? I guess he has a fire and ice quirk. I should end this right here before this explodes.

"Now, Now. Its not like you would've come with me at that age." Dabi states while getting his quirk fired up.

"SHUT UP! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD'VE DONE!"

I turn around and look to see everyone looking at us. More like Dabi and Todo.

"Watch your tone." Dabi says more serious.
And with that Todoroki throws an ice quirk at Dabi but before it hit him I stood in front of Dabi.

"Now, look. We are not gonna fight right now! But you cross the line then.."
My eyes immediately turned red whilst my hair turned black.
I was slightly floating in the hair and I quickly shot the ice back at Todo.

"You want more? Or do you wanna calm down."

I gave him a sadistic smile and put my legs back on the ground.
He looked so shocked, cute.
I turned my head to look at Dabi who looked like he was gonna burst of laughter.

"Wh-what kind of quirk is that?"

"Its called Reverse, baby. I also have all for one..~!" I say with excitement in my eyes.

"Thats amazing. Also, very.. Very dangerous."

"I know! Now, go into that room. We need to mark you."