Nice to meet cha {14}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
———————————
this is gonna be a short chapter ~

• NEXT MORNING!! •

Beep beep beep Izuku's alarm went off and Izuku smashed it when his hand. "Hnn.." He groans lifting his head up using his hand to rub his messy bed head. He gets up and does what he always does first thing in the morning.
First he takes a shower (he still had blood from yesterday), brushes his teeth and gets dressed.

~

Tomura bangs on his door after he was done getting ready for the new day. "OI! Stupid boom boom boy is awake." Izuku snickers at what Tomura said. Izuku yells out "Okay! I'm coming."
Izuku gets up and goes to the kitchen and bakes a spicy chicken sandwich. He gets a cold bottle of water and puts 2 pills of ZzzQuil (helps you sleep). He goes to the basement where Katsuki is kept and turns on all the lights.

Bakugou POV
I woke up from the noise of stomping and laughter. A creepy laughter at that.. I try to get up but I'm pulled back my chains? Chains on the fucking wall. "Where the fuck am I?" I try to activate my quirk but I hear a voice say "ah ah ah.. Kacchan. I wouldn't do that if I were you." How the fuck do they— Deku. I remember. The fight.. we had. I lift my head up and see Deku carrying a plate and a water bottle. "Nice to meet cha" Deku says couching below my level.

I shiver by how close he is to me. "I believe.. we haven't truly met yet. You know- the real me.. as one would say. You know how YOU pushed me to edge? Yeah this villain shit is your fault." Deku stroked my cheek. "I wasn't planning on killing you yet." Yet. He's fucking serious?

Deku unhand-cuffs me from the wall and I stroke my wrist from the pain. "Tch." Deku rolls his eyes and throws the sandwich at me. "You must be hungry, right?" I honestly was but I didn't wanna eat what he was giving me. That piece of shit.

Deku stares at me and picks the sandwich up and takes a bite of it. "I swear it's fine." He talks with a mouth full "it's good" as he swallows it. "I made it myself!" He gives me a smile. Deku holds the sandwich to my mouth wanting me to take a bite. "It's spicy.. just how you like."
I hesitantly take a bite and chew it. I eventually swallow it and Deku grabs the water. "Drink this." I nod and grab the water bottle, drinking it. Well not really, when Deku wasn't looking a spit it back up. Deku immediately noticed and grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

"I advise Kaaaccchhaaannn to not fucking test me today. Drink the fucking water or I swear I will break your bones so slow that you will wish for an easier death." I gulp and quickly chugged down the water coughing at how fast I drank it. "Good boy."

Deku gets up, "if you wanna come out of this.. basement then don't do anything you won't survive in." And with that Deku leaves the room.

For some reason my eyes felt heavy.. like I was drowning or something. Well I closed my eyes and next thing I knew it I was laying on a table strapped to it. I wanted to scream or use my quirk but they wouldn't work. One I was gagged and two it was too cold. My quirk was being weak.

insanity ~ Villian Deku AU ~ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें