Mission #1 {16}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
———————————
Back to the Mission #1 •

~ AT YUUEI WITH TODOROKI, DENKI, AND MIDORIYA ~

Izuku's POV
I'm finally going back to school to finish my mission. I still have yet to kill All-Might but at least I have Kacchan. Although, My mom has been constantly calling my phone since the day I joined the villains. I haven't answered her but I will eventually.

I arrive at school and go to my locker. I open it and get my history notebook outs and my hero analysis book. As I close my locker I see Denki... with a purple haired looking guy.
Wait what the fuck? They're kissing?!?!
I storm over to Denki and bash my hands against the wall shocking the both of them.

The purple haired asked me "Who the fuck are you?" I look over at Denki and he looks flushed. He takes a breath and speaks "This is Shinsou. Ehh.. yeah.. Shinsou this is Midoriya. Midoriya, Izuku."

I raise an eyebrow "Why were you kissing Denki, Shinsou?" Shinsou kisses Denki once again "Because he's my boyfriend. Got a problem with that?"
I look in disbelief and chuckle. "Come here, Denki. We need to talk." I pull Denki away from Shinsou and Denki blows Shinsou a kiss. I pull Denki into the Men's bathroom and lock the door.
I whisper "Why are you dating right now? We are on a mission!" I scowl at him.

"I've been dating him before I even agreed to go on this mission with you. If there's a problem then I'll leave and leave you guys with nothing." I look at Denki and rolled my eyes. "Whatever"

I push Denki out of the way and unlock the door, heading out. I walk to my next class which was history and found Todoroki sitting at a desk with his head down. I walk in "Hey, sorry I'm late. I had to pee."

Denki follows in behind me and shoves me out the door way and whispers "You're in the way." I growl at him and sit down at my seat next to Todoroki.

The teacher spoke "Next time, Boys, it'll be detention. Understood?" We both nod. "Before we start class, has anyone seen Bakugou, Katsuki? He missed school for a week and still isn't here."

I shifted in my seat and think about what I've done to Kacchan. His fear in his eyes.. I sigh. You guys won't be seeing Kacchan in awhile.

No one answered; they just shrugged.  The teacher rolled his eyes and marked him absent once more and started class.

~ Class is over , break time ~

Denki's POV 

Ah. I see Midoriya fell asleep during class.. I shake him and wake him up telling Todoroki  and him we need to discuss plans on who is gonna gather intel on All-might and tell them where he lives.

We grab our stuff and put it in our locker and head outside to the nearest park to our school. We sit down on the bench with Me sitting on the ground in front of them. I put out documents and tell about them.

Document one: Toshinari Yagi
• Birthday: June 10
• Weight: 255 kg (Muscle form)
• Height: 220 cm (Muscle form)
• Quirk: One for All
• Blood type: A

Document two: Status
Dead or alive? Alive
Birth place: Tokyo
Pro hero!
Address: Germantown Street 1xxxxx

~
Izuku snatches the document two from my hand "HE LIVES HERE?!" I tell him to shush and Todoroki glares at me. I roll my eyes and nod. "Yes. I've stalked him as you weren't in school. He's only home on Mondays and Wednesday's. I'm not sure where he goes though."
Todoroki begins to speak "So, we can surprise him." Todoroki says in a monotone voice. "If he only comes on Mondays and Wednesdays then that's the day we kill him." Todoroki looks at me "Do you have any Info on the time?" Izuku looks at Todoroki and then back at me.

I nod "He comes in the house on Monday at 1:00 PM and then leaves at 3:30 AM and Wednesday is the same thing." Todoroki nods and writes the information down and hands it to Midoriya. "Keep that. Don't lose it." Todoroki says looking straight into his eyes.

Me being the idiot that I am, I shove Todoroki into Midoriya making them kiss. Todoroki  blushes hard and Midoriya leans into the kiss. I walk off and take the documents with me "Text me when we are gonna do this. It's time for All-Might to die."

Midoriya blushes while getting up and he runs up to me, punching me on the head. He says to me, stuttering "N-next time it'll be y-your uhm d-dick!" He walks off angry and I just laugh rubbing my head. I turn around and look at Todoroki who was covered in his flames ready to burn me. "Uh oh" I run for dear life.