Fallen Angel {22}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts. Half the time at least...
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and Reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
——————————
Katsuki Bakugou
Age: 16
Quirk: explosion
Hero or villain: Hero in the making
—————————————
~ SOMEWHERE IN THE VILLAIN HIDEOUT ~

Shoutos POV
"Its been over a week since we've last seen Midoriya! Where the fuck is he?!" Dabi shrugs and continues drinking his alcohol. The intoxicating smell it leaves in the room makes Shouto's stomach turn.
"He told me he went to see his mom." There was a pause, "And he wanted to kill her." Tomura spoke while scratching his chin. Toga gasps "What if he betrayed us?! Hehe I would kill him. No, tortu-"
"Shut up, Toga! He wouldn't betray us!" I shout, bawling my fist. "He's too far.. to betray us."
"So what do you suggest we do? Huh, Todoroki?" Kurogiri asks coming into the kitchen. I didn't answer, instead I was pacing back and forth thinking of something like how we could get Midoriya back. "I don't know.. What can we do?"
Dabi stood up and burped, "Let's go to his mothers house. Duh." I blink and look at Dabi, "That's not a bad idea.. Wow, I didn't know you were smart." I snort. "Don't push your luck, kid. I'll burn you." Dabi walks away, grabbing his coat and opens the door. "I don't feel like being caught up in this." And walks out, slamming the door.

"Then it's settled. Denki and Toga you're coming with me." Toga twirls around and giggles. Denki gives me a thumps up. "Go get ready." They walk away. I sigh and sit down waiting for them.
Tomura glares at me, "Just so you know if Midoriya betrayed us, I will not hesitate to kill him. Understood?" I nod and put my head down.

"We're ready~!" Denki and toga said in unison. We grab our coats and walk out the door. "Wait. I don't even know where Midoriyas house is!" I say mentally slapping myself.
Toga speaks up, "I do, of course! I stalked his family just to see what they were like. I only ever see his mom though.. She's just like him. Well, the good version anyway." Me and Denki give Toga a long cold stare. "...what?!" I sigh, "C'mon, Toga. Let's go.."

~ in the prison. Somewhere, in a lab. ~
Midoriyas POV
It's cold. I feel.. numb inside, I kept asking myself, "why are you a villain? Why are you here? Why did you kill the only person who cared about you? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why are you stupid? You should die. You're here for a reason. Die. Die. Die. Die. Why aren't you dead yet?" It keeps playing over in my head and it won't stop. It.. won't go away.
It's dark. I can't see a thing, I'm still tied up and my wrists are getting sore from the cuffs. Shortly though, my thinking was cut off when I heard the door open the bright lights were turned on. It took me a minute to adjust my eyes but when I did I wasn't happy.

"So, Midoriya, I'm gonna ask you again." The man walks towards me. "How did you kill All-Might?" Silence. "Answer the question or you won't get any food." Silence. "You have ten seconds or I'm walking out this fucking door so they can test on you like a lab rat." I open my mouth and close it again. The police officer groans, "c'mon, child! Speak!" I open my mouth, "I used my quirk. We fought, and then I killed him. I dismembered his legs for good measure." The police officer laughs, "Thanks for the confession. Enjoy your time here as a lab rat, you.. You disgrace." He spits in my face and walks away, leaving me alone. In pain.
~
I turn and look at the clock on the wall, "it's been two hours. I'm starving.." My stomach growls and I whimper. The door opens once again and two looking doctors come in and puts on gloves. "Firstly, we are gonna change your identity. Well, we aren't really changing it. It's more like we are gonna think you're someone different. A mistake, perhaps if you'd like to call it that. We will make you think everything is your fault. It'll be easier to control you, of course." I listen to as them female doctor writes stuff that while the other female talks to me. "It's such a shame," She comes up and caresses my cheek. "A cutie like you would become this. Like a fallen angel." I flinch and she steps away.

"Okay, I'm ready to start!"

~

Shoutos POV
"We are almost at there..?" I ask Toga. She nods, "It's right over there actually." We run towards the house and see police tape around it. "Huh?" I rip the police tape and walk into the house. There's number cards in places and it looks like dried blood on the floors. "So he must've killed his mom, I'm guessing." Denki says inspecting the blood and police tape. "But, did he get caught or something?"
"Maybe he did.. We need someone to go to the police station for us."

"I can!" Denki announces, holding up his hand. "No. It's too risky besides you haven't even been to school in awhile they gonna think something is up." Denki groans, "You're right."

We will figure it out, let's just go. There's no need in staying here. We walk out the house, and to our dismay, police were standing right there.
"What do you children think y'all doing in the goddamn house? Y'all got some explaining to do."

~

Okay. I was gonna do two updates but it's getting really late and I'm tired so.. maybe I'll update tomorrow but idk I'm gonna be busy. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this update. Mwah~!