Pain and Sorrow 1/2 {20}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts. Half the time at least...
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and Reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
——————————
I finally got another chapter in :D!! I took a huge nap and almost forgot about this but yeah. This is gonna be most likely a short update and I'll just continue it on another chapter. I got lots to do but I just wanna do this real quick cuz I did say Monday. Anyway, enjoy my cuties. • 1/2 •
~
hy·per·ven·ti·late
/ˌhīpərˈven(t)əˌlāt/
verb
gerund or present participle: hyperventilating
breathe or cause to breathe at an abnormally rapid rate, so increasing the rate of loss of carbon dioxide.
~
Hyperventilating. I close my eyes and look again, they were still there. Fuck, what do I do? Even if I kill them here, people would still know. They dropped everything in their hands and looked at me, then the floor at my mom in shock.
"M-Midoriya—? Why... Did you do this?!" I continued to look at her with a blank expression as there was blood all over my hands and parts of my clothing.
Mitsuki fell down to her knees and places her hands on her face and started crying. I cringed and looked away.
I look at Kacchan he had a confused look but then it turned into sadness. Then anger. He looked at his mom and sniffed, wiping his eyes. "Deku." I flinched as he said my name and I back up a little. I cannot fight here. It's impossible! I can't get caught!
"You- YOU MONSTER!" I flinch once again at his loud voice. "Monster.." his words play over and over again in my head. "Am I a monster? No.. I'm not." I shake my head and try to release the thoughts but it keeps coming back.
"I'm not! I'm not a monster! She deserved it!"

Next thing I know my face is looking left and a quick pain comes on my cheek. Out of reflexes, I hold my cheek and look back at Kacchan. Kacchan puts his hand in a fist and glares at me. A glare so hard I swear if it was a  quirk, he would kill me.

"God, look how useless you look, Deku." I bawl my fists up and tried to hit him but he grabs my fist, "Couldn't even kill your mother correctly. Disgusting."  I think a tear fell down my cheek but I'm not sure cause I knew at this moment,

It wasn't me. I'm not me.. Please, someone help me. Help.

~

Thank you for reading this short chapter. Ill
Post the second part whenever I have time so stay forward to that. Bye, cuties~ • 1/2•