All alone {15}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
———————————

Bakugous POV
Why was I strapped to a table? I tried to move around and use my quirk but first of all it was cold and I wasn't sweating at all. I feel so tired my eyes are heavy and my body feels stiff.

I can hear clinking and movements in the room  and when I turn to move my head there he was.. Deku standing right in me holding tools? He has gloves on and a mask. His eyes tell it all though. He was clearly grinning under that mask he was wearing.

From across the room there is Toga standing there looking anxious to kill something. I shiver at the sight..

Deku begins to speak, "Hi, Kacchan! You sure look pretty chained up, dontcha think?" I start freaking out as he leans closer onto me, grabbing a simple sharp knife and puts on his mask again. "Don't worry, Kacchan. Ill start slow today." Izuku started laughed as he pulls my shirt up.. A very psychotic laugh. "Toga, come here."

Toga happily skips her way over to me and Deku and leans over me, kissing me on the forehead. I shiver as she kissed me and she giggles. "Yesssssss~?! Wh-what do you need me to do?!" She jumps up and down and starts mumbling to herself "kill kill kill kill kill kill kill" Deku hands her a knife and rolls his eyes. "Shut up. Just do what you wanna do."

At this point I'm shaking like crazy..

//this is kind of bad so if you can't handle it find the "•" that is when it will stop.//

Toga slides the knife against my chest and I wince. Then there's Deku using a butcher knife to cut my arms, my legs.. I wanted to scream but eventually they put tape over my mouth as Toga kisses me again.

There is tears pricking at my eyes and I try so hard to hold them but it's hard. Blood is everywhere.. there is small minor gashes to big cuts. The big ones where making me bleed out and I started going in and out of consciousness. I'm started to cry now. Toga just keeps laughing and Deku makes cuts around my thighs.

But wait.. they stopped. No no Deku grabbed a circular saw? I shake my head in disbelief and prepare for the worst closing my eyes. When I opened them again after nothing happened I see toga no where to be found and Deku holding the saw onto my arm. Hot blood immediately rushes out and I do a muffled scream. After everything that happened Deku eventually stops and leaves me a sobbing mess. •••••••••••
~
Deku takes off his mask and reveals a smirk. "Ah.. Look the strong oh so amazing Bakugou Katsuki is crying.." Deku pretends to wipe a tear "so sad". Deku climbs on top of me grinding his.. erection? Wtf.. on my leg "Kacchan.. look? I think I may be a sadist." Deku laughs like a maniac and punches me square in the face and I pass out. "Nighty night"

~
I woke up with a pounding headache and bandages wrapped around my arms and I immediately sit my head up and look around. "I'm not in that room anymore.. I'm on a bed. A cell."

When I sat up Dabi came into the room with a plate of food in his hand. "Here's food. Eat. Also you aren't chained up or anything but I'd advise you to not escape. You are all alone here and it will stay that way."