No More Might {17}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
——————————
Izuku's POV //MONDAY//
It was time. It was time to kill him. The fucking bastard. The fraud of a hero. It's time to bring him down!
~
Its only 12:00 PM and All Might comes home around 1:00 PM. Shoto and Denki is waiting for Dabi to pick us up so he can drop us off at Mights house.

Shortly Dabi is here and picks us up. "Hey Dabi" Dabi smiles and Shoto and Denki just waves. "I CALL SHOTGUN!!" I yell and immediately rush to the front passenger seat. Denki groans and Shoto just rolls his eyes while I grin.

"So where are we headed?" Dabi asks pulling off. I look at Shoto and he nods handing Dabi the address. He nods and takes it and puts it in the GPS.
~
We come to a stop and pull up at All Mights house. It is 12:30 PM so we have half an hour until he comes. Shoto and Denki get out the car before I got out Dabi pulls my arm, "If anything or if you need anything call me. Do you understand?" I nod and pull away getting out the car.

~
Shoto starts explaining the plan and how we need to hide in his house. We go through the window which was unlocked for some reason. Denki used his quirk and disabled all the cameras.

"Where should we hide?" Denki ask a little dizzy from his quirk. I shrug and Shoto rolls his eyes "follow me."

We go into a closet near the front door and hid there until Denki yawns and states "I'm hungry. Heh since he isn't here yet ima make some food~~!"

"Denki Do not come out of this closet." I sternly tell him. "Or what?" Denki walks out the closet and the door.. keys.. the sound of a car.. He's here. I whisper-yell to Denki "Come the fuck back! He's here!!" Denki immediately runs into the closet and closes the door. About 2 minutes later the front door opens.

"AHHHHH IT FEELS GOOD TO BE HOME! Hello house!" That must be him.. I whisper to Shoto and Denki "on the count of 5.." they nod. I get my quirk ready and my stance and start counting down.

1..
"Man! I am in the mood for chocolate cake.." (Might is talking btw)
2
"What?! I don't have any?!"
3
"Great guess I gotta make some. Hmm.."
4
"Tch what fu—"
5!
"GO NOW GUYS NOW!!!" I scream out and Shoto uses his ice quirk and grabs onto Mights leg he grunts and looks very confused. "Wha- how did you—" Before he finishes his sentence I punch him in the face.

He coughs and when I start to use my quirk he quickly got out of the ice restraints and Denki tries to electrocute him but it didn't work out as Denki went flying out the house. SHIT! We lost Denki so quickly.

Shoto uses his fire quirk and burns his legs. Might groans in pain but easily shakes it off. He looks at both of us but then at me.. "M-Midoriya?! Why??!!" I look at him in awe and disgust.

"What do you mean 'why'? YOU did this to me. You said I could be a villain, correct?" Might gulps. You can see the guilt in his eyes.. "Then here's the next best thing! A villain."

I punch him in the gut and hover in the air from my quirk. "Todoroki pass me a flame. NOW!" Todoroki throws a flame at me and I use it giving it more power and throws fireballs at Might. He dodges most of them but he definitely took some damage.

Before I could throw more he uses his punch, Texas smash but it didn't do much. I grab his hand and smiles at him. I twist his fist, breaking his wrist and at a very weird angle I use his attack against him. He pretty much uses Texas smash on himself. He goes flying back and Shoto looks at me in disbelief.

Shoto and I walk up to him and I crouch next to him. I use the rest of the flames I had and go near his face. Shoto straps him down with all the ice he needed to keep him down.
I once again, smile but a horrifying smile. "I hate you." I repeatedly punch Might in the face and stopped until I saw blood. He looks like he's about to pass out.. hnn.. "Todoroki give me a knife. A huge one." He nods and hands me a knife. I lick the knife and grin.

THIS IS GRUESOME SO IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT LOOK FOR "••••••••" •

I lift up his shirt and place the tip of the knife on his chest. I pierce his skin and I see blood oozing out of him. I go deeper and deeper until his eyes roll in the back of his head.
I slap him awake "Hey. Stay up I'm not done." I use the large knife and cut down as deep as I could trying to cut off All Mights arm.

"Todoroki.. Freeze off his legs. Break them. Make sure he doesn't run away." Todoroki nods and cuts off his legs from his ice quirk. There wasn't much blood because it was frozen but it definitely looked gross. All-Might shakes in fear and agony. At this point he was crying.

"HAHAH.. What a sight! The greatest Hero the fucking strongest hero is crying! I cannot.. HAHAHAHAHAH~~!" I wipe my tears. "Okay, All Might. I suppose I can kill you now."

All Might screams out "NO! Don't! People need me! I can't die! I WONT DIE!!" He tries to move and I roll my eyes stabbing him in the heart. So deep.. he coughs up blood and his eyes went.. dead.

"Great. Our job his finished. We can leave him here. Let's go get Denki."

•••••••••••••

We walk outside covered in blood and We found Denki passed out, kind of bloody laying on the pavement. Todoroki throws him over the shoulder and I call Dabi "Hey Dabi come get us. We're done."
~
Dabi arrives and I sit in the front again. Dabi starts talking "So.. how'd it work out?" I giggle and look at him. "He's gone.. Oh Dabi! You should've seen the facial expression he had! He was crying.. We even cut his legs off!!!"

Dabi headpats me, "I'm proud of you." I smile and laugh. "Best fucking day ever. All Might truly lost all his Might. "

Dabi looks at me "Although.. I have some bad news." I tilt my head in confusion "Bakugou.. yeah uhm he got away."

"HE WHAT??!"