Quirkless {26}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts. Half the time at least...
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and Reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
——————————
Katsuki Bakugou
Age: 16
Quirk: explosion
Hero or villain: Hero in the making
—————————————

Yes. After I get my hands soaked with blood I'll.. I will find him! I will.. I wanna hurt him too. No, I wanna hug him. Then hurt him, right? Kacchan deserves my pain.. for locking me up.
~
"Yo!" Dabi bangs on the cell bars. "We're letting you out now. So come on.. wake up."

I groan and rub my eyes, adjusting them. "Sup sleepyhead.. Youre being let out today." I smile at dabi and he unlocks the cell. I run out of it immediately and scream, "IM FUCKING FREE! IM FREE!!!" I start laughing and crying at the same time.

"Just because you're "free" doesn't mean you have your rights back. You weren't careful.. you aren't allowed to leave the building until Tomura thinks you're good. Go see him, he wants to talk to you." Dabi says giving me a headpat.

"Are you.. are you kidding me?! What do you mean I'm not allowed to freaking leave!!" I stomp my foot in anger and my hair starts turning black and so does my eyes. I start hovering but right when I was about to punch Dabi he puts a shot in my arm. I immediately turn back to normal and I fall on my knees feeling nauseous.
"W-what?! Dabi.. what did you do to me?" He rolls his eyes, "that was something to stop your power of using your quirk. It blocks you from using your quirk for about.. 2 days to almost a week. It depends, really."

"You just removed me quirk from me?! You fucking bastard!" I got back up on my legs and shove him. "Im gonna kill you first." Dabi shoves me against the wall and whispers in my ear. "You can't do much quirkless, can you?.. pipe down before I burn your short ass."    He smirks.
"Fuck off!" I shove him off me and walked to Tomuras room having an attitude. Ugh.. that bastard. Who does he think he is?

I knock on his door and he tells me I can enter. I sat down on one of the black chairs and he has a disappointed look on his face. "I thought you knew better. You could've exposed us all. Give me a good reason why I should kill you right now.." I gulp and start stuttering. "I- Uh.. it wasn't on purpose! I just-"
"You just what?!" He slams his fist on the table and makes me flinch. I stay silent. "Midoriya, Dabi must've given you the shot by now. So you must know you won't have your quirk for 2 days or more. Depends on the person. Anyways, you also aren't allowed to leave this building. You will always have one of the villains watching you.. Maybe just maybe if you ask for permission you could go out with someone accompany you. Understood?"

I groan and nod. "What a load of bullshit.." He motions me to leave and I did slamming the door on the way out. How am I supposed to kill now? Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. I shake away my thoughts and head to the kitchen. I am pretty hungry anyways. Todo sees me and runs up to me giving me a hug. "Midoriya! God we missed you." I hug him back and smile. "Well.. I'm here!"
Toga pulls me away from Todoroki-kun and kisses me on the cheek. "I missed you more, Izuku.. And now that you're temporarily quirkless we should have some fun!" I look at her with disgust.

"HES WHAT?!" Denki yells out from his room running into the living room area. "Yeah.. I'm kinda quirkless now. It was Dabi's fault. You guys didn't know?" They all shake their head besides Toga.

"Welp! Let's have some fun since you can't do anything really! What I do know is that you aren't allowed to leave.. with that being said- LETS THROW A PARTY!!" Denki says jumping up.

"A what?!"