Memory {25}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts. Half the time at least...
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and Reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
——————————
Katsuki Bakugou
Age: 16
Quirk: explosion
Hero or villain: Hero in the making
—————————————

Its been weeks. Weeks since I killed my mother, weeks since I encountered Kacchan and weeks since Ive been tortured in that hell of of a prison. When I came back to the villian hideout I was immediately put into a cell that had there. They said I needed to "rethink" my actions. Saying that I could've ruined everything for them. I'm also being hunted.

From time to time.. I find myself thinking about my mother. I know she's dead but the picture I see is her happy. Me running up to her and apologizing for what I've done. I killed her. Kacchan was right, I'm a mistake. A monster..
I shake my head trying to ignore the guilt and the grief I was feeling.
I wonder how Kacchan is doing.. I also think about him sometimes. Sad to say but I miss him. I couldn't believe he shed a single tear for me when I was being arrested. I miss him.. I do. I want him to slap me again. Just so I could feel.. If I die, I want Kacchan to kill me. Not anyone else. What if.. I turned him into a villain? Could that be a possibility? Or am I thinking too much?

That's my new goal. I want him in my arms..

~ 2 Hours Later ~
"Yo, Deku!" Denki waves at me from behind the cell.
I look up and groans, "..what?"
"I have food! Your favorite too!" He waves the bag around and I can smell it.. God the yummy smell of Katsudon! He puts in it the square hole so I can receive my food. I rip open the bag and start eating. God.. why is this so freaking good? "Thank you, Denki!"
He nods, "Oh and I forgot to tell you, you'll be getting out of your cell tomorrow or so. Enjoy the food, bye!"
"Wait!! Can you tell Todoroki-kun to come here..? Please?"
Denki shakes his head, "No can do. Toga and Todoroki aren't allowed to see you. Neither am I but they trust me a lot more." 

Denki walks away leaving me alone. Again. I'm always.. alone. I just have this strange urge to hurt someone right now. I just.. I wanna rip their hearts out just to release my pain. I don't wanna cry anymore, I wanna be free. Free of this torture. God, I seriously wanna kill right now. This sucks.. this truly is shitty.

When I'm free, that's the first thing I'll do. Hurt someone. Then, find Kacchan.

.

Yooo! What's up, guys? I finally updated this after month of Haitus! Hope you enjoy this little short chapter and another chapter will come tomorrow! Byeeee