Caught {12}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
———————————

*After Detention* izuku's POV

I got threaten by Katsuki or "Kacchan" . Detention is finally over but I still have to deal with Katsuki. I'm making my way out the door when I was stopped by Kacchan. Whatever, I'm just gonna start saying that nickname.

~
I'm making my way out the door when I was stopped by Kacchan. I dragged into the males bathroom, and pushed into the wall with a loud 'thud' from my school supplies falling.
Kacchan glares daggers at me and I just watch him. I can say I was a bit frighten and I had to show him that so he wouldn't get suspicious of me.
"You think you're so smart, don't you?" He says while digging in his pocket, looking for something.

"W-What?" I stammer out. He pulls out his phone and I give him a confused look.

"You see this?" He shows me his phone he pulled out. It was a video of me..

"What are you showing me, Kacchan? Why do you have a video of me?!"

He snickers, and taps on his phone and plays the video. It was me, that day.. talking to Dabi.
I-I thought he was gone.. he should've been left. I've been caught with a villain at that and recorded!

"What do you think would happen if I show this to pro-heroes..? The principal of this school maybe.." he gives a vicious snarl and I think I'm genuinely scared. I fucked up.

I'm not sure how to answer anything right now. Do I use my quirk and kill Kacchan right now? Or do I wait.. Yes, I have to wait. It'll be too suspicious if I kill him right here. Especially now.
I breathe in and breathe out.. only think I can possibly do right now is kiss his ass. That'll be hard but for what he sees me as, I have no choice. I have to swallow my pride.

~
I shake my head no "Please, Kacchan! Don't tell anyone what you saw. It would ruin me! I could get in serious trouble." I plead. I reach my hand out for his arm and hug it. He looks at me in disbelief
"The fuc- get the fuck off me!" He blurts out and shoves me to the ground. "Fucking weirdo."

He gets on top of me, and continues the show the rest of the video. I couldn't keep my mouth shut and I was immediately begging for him not to show anyone. There goes the rest of my pride I had..

"What do you want me to do, Kacchan? I promise I wasn't talking to Dabi about anything bad." I say

"And you expect me to believe that? Tch." He gets up "I'm coming over your house. And give me your phone, I wanna look through it."

Look through my phone..? Oh god no. I can't let him do that.. I'm gonna have to kidnap him and take him to Tomura. I don't know what else to do.

I shake my head, "No! You can't.."

"And why can't I, Deku? Is there something you don't want me to see?"

I slowly nod my head "Kacchan.. I'm sorry for you finding out like this but I'm not gonna be sorry this." I push Kacchan off me and immediately get up

"Huh?" Before He could finish what he was saying I hit him full force, enough to knock him out. I wipe my hands and look at him. "Hm. Never realized how cute you kinda looked."

I pull my phone out of my pants, calling Denki "Yo. We got a problem."