Im in. {3}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
--------------------

Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: Quirkless

Hero or villain? Villain.

--------------------

~ Izuku's POV ~

I walk home thinking about what Tomura said to me.

You'll be powerful.

Power? Me, weak, deku. Powerful? I want it- no I NEED it. Ill contact him tomorrow..

~

I walk through the door, being greeted by my dear mother.

"Izuku, where have you-!"

"Sorry mom, I've had a rough night. But, im home now. So, dont worry about it. Im tired so im heading to bed."
I walk upstairs as I was saying that. I don't wanna talk to my mom right now. I need to think.

"o-okay, Izuku. Talk to me if you need anything, ok?"

I nod and head up to my room to sleep. Im tired and I have a lot to worry about..
What would I do if I was a villain..?

I begin to laugh. Hah.. Heh ahahaha I could kill, hurt, torture and most importantly- hurt Katsuki. He deserves to die.

I shake outta my thoughts when my mom knocks on me door. I groan "What is it?"

"Do you want any curry before you go to bed? There's some left."

"No Thanks, im sleepy."

She doesn't say anything else so I assumed she left. Which, she did. I close my eyes and finally think of an answer for myself and Tomura.

Im gonna become a villain and no one is gonna stop me. Ill be so powerful, more powerful than All-Might. Once hes dead, ill take over the world.

I can see it now on the news, heh.

"Izuku Midoriya, age 15, #1 Villain. Killed All-Might, Midnight, and a U.A student; Katsuki Bakugou.
Please look out for him, hes very dangerous."

I snicker at the thought.

Eventually, I fall asleep dreaming about what it would be like to be a villain.

~

It was around 8:30 AM when my mom wakes me up screaming about hows she going to seafood market.

I tell her to shut up and leave and I honestly think she cried a bit.

I felt slightly bad but I shrugged it off, I mean.. She did wake me up for nothing.
I had a good dream and was woken up in the middle of it.

Anyway, I have more things to worry about.

~

I was starled by an unknown caller, calling me.

I answer the phone and to my surprise its Tomura!

"Hi Tomura! Are you calling about yesterday? Cuz' yes."

"Meet me at the Villain League Bar. Now. Ill text you the directions, Midoriya."

And with that he hangs up.

Rude much, but okay.

I quickly get dressed, throw on my shoes and head out the door.

I look at the directions he gave me and followed them.
20 minutes later I finally arrive. I knock on the door, and it creaks open.

"Welcome, Midoriya Izuku, to the League of Villains. You're in for a treat."
I was greeted by this blacky-foggy looking guy. He didnt even had a face(?)

"Hello! Nice to meet you. Where's Tomura?" I smile.

"Right here, Midoriya." Tomura pulls me inside and sits me down.

Tomura looks at me for a bit with the other villains while this yandere looking girl just sits there cutting someone up.

I slightly giggle at the sight..

~
Tomura starts questioning.

"So, do you really wanna become a villain?"

"Yes.. I want everyone to hurt. To feel my pain. To make Katsuki Bakugou understand I feel."

"hm.. Well welcome, Midoriya. You are now a Villain. Im gonna mark you.. So close your eyes and clench your teeth- cause it will hurt."

I close my eyes and I feel like I felt him smirking at me.

I feel someones rough skin touch my face, and down my arm. I feel a burning sensation and I scream out in pain.

"AAAGGHH~ NNN~ WHa-"

I was breathing heavily, slightly crying.

"its done. You can open your eyes now." Someone says to me.

I open my eyes and looked ar my bruised arm. It had a marked 'V' on it.

"Welcome! You are now offically with the League." Yandere girl shouts out and winks with blood all over her face.

"You will get your quirk tomorrow. Be prepared, you're staying here tonight." Tomura says. "You can meet everyone else while I get stuff sorted."

I nod and walk over to the living room.

"Hello! Im Himiko Toga! I like you.. Would you mine being my pet? ♡~" The bloody looking Yandere says.

"Im Dabi. That's all you get to call me." A rough I think burnt skinned boy said.

"Im Kurogiri. Respect me, I respect you. Pleased to meet you~!" a dark fog looking guy said to me.

And so on, I meet everyone else.

"Hello im Izuku Midoriya! Pleased to meet you all ♡~ Hope you all like me being here! Ill surely enjoy it."

~