Dead Roses {18}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts. Half the time at least...

——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and Reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
——————————
~ I'm gonna write some of this in a different style so if you notice it and like it lmk ~

The green haired boy was astonished. How did Bakugou Katsuki get away so quickly? Did he not have enough security? He did use his quirk to get away?.. He was so confused. How have he been so stupid? Midoriya got what he wanted. He killed All-Might but now he has something else to deal with. One thing after another.. "This is NOT going as planned."

~

He ran. He ran for his life. Huffing and puffing running as fast as his feet and explosions could take him. This was Bakugou Katsuki who finally got away from that hellish hideout.
"A-Almost.. Almost there. Ahh hah~!"

He reached the door knob of his home. The first thing he was greeted by was his dear mother and father scurrying to his broken down body. Bakugou passed out from being out of breathe and fell into his mothers arms.

"My baby.. Shit! Masaru, call 911! RIGHT NOW!" Mitsuki screamed out as she held Bakugou in her arms.
Masaru quickly grabbed out his phone and dialed 911. "H-help! My son he's here! He came running here a-and he passed out! Please come quick!" Masaru nodded, "Babe check to see if he's breathing alright!"

Masaru hung up the phone awaiting the ambulance to arrive whilst Mitsuki checked for Bakugous breathing. "It's faint.. But it's there!" She exclaimed.

Weewoo weeewoooo!

Masaru ran outside and the paramedics immediately came inside and took Bakugou and put him inside the car.

~

At the Hospital, The next day

Bakugous POV

I open my eyes and feel pain in my body, mostly my arms from the cut.. he gave me. I thought I was dead. When I opened my eyes I saw a bright ass light and a person hovering over me. There was beeping and talking inside the room I was in.

"Oh! You're awake." The doctor spoke to me "Here. Drink this, it'll make you feel better." She gave me some type of liquid and I drunk it.
Soon my parents came in "I never seen my mom cry before." She and Dad gave me a giant hug and I roll my eyes but inside I was happy I wasn't dead.

"What—?! Katsuki what happened to you?!"
I cringed at the question and when I looked to my left at the door police were coming in. 

"Please move aside. I need to ask questions for Bakugou here." Mom nodded and they both moved away and went out the room following the doctor.

"So, can you tell us how this happened?" A policeman asked taking out a notepad,  another taking out a recorder.

"W-Well.. It's a long painful story. I had a friend.. Well I was his bully———-" I told the story of how I went unconscious "And I woke up tied up. Next thing I know, He was cutting my arm with a saw." I look down at my arm and the stitches "It was a lot of pain but I know I wasn't gonna die that easily."