mission #1 {11}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
———————————

*a week later at Izuku's detention center*

It was a week later before Izuku got detention. He was pretty pissed because he was so supposed to check in with Tomura with new information on the students at the school. Izuku had detention for a week and was now heading down to the office to get a slip so he can stay after school.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I hate that I have to go to this stupid detention.. Denki, can you do me a favor?" Izuku says while walking with his gang to the detention center.

"yeah. What do you need me to do?" He asks while turning over to Izuku.

"I need you to send over these documents *hands over papers* to Tomura."

"What's this?" Denki asks inspecting the papers. "It's documents on the kids in class 1-A. Tomura might find it important."

"Why can't you send it over to him?"
"Because I have detention, remember?"

Denki nods, "oh right, I forgot. Well have fun." He laughs "c'mon shouto, let's go get this stuff to Tomura.
Shouto nods and walks with Denki, leaving Izuku by himself.

Izuku's POV

Just great. Where is the detention center again... Oh! There it is.
I pull the door open and walk into the classroom, there was about 3 students in there and the classroom smelled like shit. There was Kirishima, Tenya (Iida), and.. what the fuck? Why is Bakugou here?!
~
As soon as I walked through the door I was talked to by a teacher. "State your name." He asks me "Izuku. Izuku Midoriya" He nods and tells me to sit down near the back.

He starts talking, telling everyone to shut up. Well, I guess I'll listen to what he has to say.

3RD PERSON POV
"First, I wanna know why everyone is here. Today I have here is," He grabs a paper "Bakugou, Kirishima, Tenya and Midoriya. Correct?" He looks up and everyone nods.

"Tenya, you were someone I could count on so why is a good student like you here?"
Tenya looks down in shame and looks at Bakugou.

"The fuck are you looking at four eyes?" Bakugou snarls.

Tenya sighs "This stupid Mutt tried to get Kirishima in trouble but Kirishima always follows what Bakugou does. Bakugou and Kirishima punched me in the face so I wouldn't catch what they are doing so I fought back. Simple."

Kirishima rolls his eyes along with Bakugou. They were pissed that they were caught.

The teacher continues to talk "Is this true? Bakugou and Kiri?" They nod and slightly laugh. "No duh it's true" Bakugou gets smart.

"What were you two doing?" The teacher questions

"Can't tell you."

"Oh you can't? Then I guess I can give you detention for 3 weeks. Is that okay? I think so." Before they could speak the teacher asks Midoriya what he did "So what did you do, Midoriya?"
He answers "I was about 15 minutes late to class because of a girl trying to get with me."

Bakugou snorted and laughed "Hahah! Some girl tried to get with you? LMAO who?! Knowing you, your dumbass would be gay."

Midoriya ignores him and puts his head on the desk. "If you don't shut up, I'll throw you across the damn room." He mutters under his breath.

Before you knew it, Bakugou was standing in front of him, grabbing him harshly by his hair "What was that you little shit? If you got some shit to say, say it."

Midoriya thinks to himself "Please let go of me before I really, REALLY lose it." Midoriya looks up "Let go. If I had something to say, I would say it. Unless you plan on fighting me, let me go."
Bakugou tchs and lets go of him. "I'll deal with you after this shit." And sits down back in his seat. Midoriya sighs and rolls his eyes. "Soon, I'll be the one hurting you."