Mission #1 {10}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
———————————

*Shortly after everyone was done with training, lunch has started. Izuku, Todoroki, and Kaminari are walking towards the lunch room*
~
"So how do you like this school? Its pretty fun, right?" Denki bluttered out of the blue.
Izuku shrugged, "I guess, it doesn't matter to me." And shouto nods "As what Midoriya said, I couldn't care less about this school."

Denki just blinked and replied with an 'ok'
They all walked to the Cafeteria and orders their lunch.
"Hello, can I get Katsudon, please?" Izuku said with a genuine smile.
"Yes you may, sweetie." The lunch lady complies and gives him his meal.

"And what can I get you two?" She asks the others, "Can I get Soba? That is all." She nods and also hands him Todoroki his meal.
"I just want French fries and a cookie. That's it please" and the lunch lady nods "what kind of cookie? We have chocolate chip, Mint, Oreo, cook——" She was cut off by Denki "I just want what I asked for. I said a cookie not a type. Just give me whatever." She nods and rolls her eyes "stupid kid. Here ya are!"

After everyone got their food, they sat at a near table in the back. They began eating, sitting in silence.
"When do you think we can go back to the villains?" Izuku questioned.
"Shut the fuck up!" Denki whisper-yelled "if anyone knows about us, we will be in big trouble. Now eat your food and shut up."

Izuku blinks and signs a 'whatever'.

Shortly after, a rosy cheeked girl came up to Izuku.
"H-Hey Izuku! Can I talk to you after school? It's something very important."
Izuku turns around and looks who's talking to him "Oh. It's that girl.. Hey Uraraka. What do you need to talk about?"

"It's something important! Just please meet me after lunch." Before Izuku could say anything she runs off. He shrugs and continues eating his food.

"What was that about?" Shouto asks slurping his Soba.
"Dunno, Dont care." Was all he replied.

~
*After Lunch is over, Todoroki and Kaminari heads to class, Izuku went to where Uraraka wanted to meet her*
~

Denki and Kaminari heads to science class and Izuku goes to where Uraraka had told him to meet. He goes behind the school waiting for her, slowly losing his patience.
"Where the heck is she..? It's been 10 minutes. I'm already late fo—"
"Hey Izuku! Thanks for coming." Uraraka came out from a corner and greeted Izuku.

"Yeah no problem. So what do you need?" Izuku cocks an eyebrow.

"Well.. i saw you and I knew you were the one. So, I uh wanted to tell you how I felt." She started fidgeting with her fingers, looking down.

Izuku looked dumb-founded "uh I'm sorry, lol, what?"

Uraraka blinked then came out with a sigh.. "What I'm trying to say is.. I think I like you, Izuku Midoriya!" She slightly shouted.

"I-" Izuku snickers "you haven't even known me for .. not even a week yet!"
"
"I know but.. I just know that you are the one for me. So please, go out—" she was cut off
"Let me stop you right there. One, you're not my type. Two, I don't know you. And three, is this all?"

Uraraka blinks and has tears in her eyes. "Cmon Izuku! Why are you letting me down so easily?! We are meant for each other!"

"What are you— five? Grow up. I don't have time for this. Class started 15 minutes ago and a stupid girl like you is wasting my time." He snorted.

"S-stupid.....'s so mean."

"Well that's what you act like. I'll be taking my leave now, unless you wanna fight- I'd advise you to get out of my way. But I will grant you this." Izuku walks up to her and whispers in her ear "I shall grant you this."
Uraraka gets flustered as Izuku touches her ass and kisses her cheek.
Izuku looks up at her and laughs at how bad Uraraka is blushing. "Hahaha! Pathetic." He walks off and smirks.

"I-.. I like him even more now. I'm even turned on." She shakes her head "No! He's an horrible person! I need to forget about him. Right? No.. maybe he just had a bad day.. and needs a hug. I'll give him one later." Uraraka walks off with a smile.

~

Izuku walks in his class and was immediately scolded by the science teacher.
"YOU ARE LATE! 20 MINUTES TO BE EXACT! YOU WILL HAVE DETENTION FOR A WEEK! NOW TAKE A SEAT AND PAY ATTENTION YOU WORTHLESS BEAN!"

Izuku just shrugs and sits down. "Detention? Who cares. And worthless? Let's not go there."

The teacher gives him a huge glare and tells Izuku this "If you disrespect me, I won't hesitate to give you a referral and send you to the office. Now that's worse than getting lunch detention."

"Okay, Okay."

"Now you better go to the detention for a full WEEK! do you understand?"

Izuku nods.