We're Strangers now {19}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts. Half the time at least...
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and Reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
——————————
This chapter is dedicated to jollyville !! Thank you for the idea and enjoy <3
~
Pain. Pain is all Inko Midoriya felt as she saw her baby on the news. Smiling as he killed two amazing heroes. "How did I let it come to this?" She thought it was her fault. Maybe it is.. "I shouldnt have yelled at him and left like I did." She drops to her knees and sobs, "Izuku..! Please come back to me! I-I need you!" Her cries were left on deafs ears as no one listened to her. The silence was so loud to her. She wanted to hear her baby waking up and giving her a kiss and a hug as he went to school. "What did I do wrong?"
~
INKOS POV
I took another sip of the vodka sitting on the counter. I'm feeling really.. Woozy. I feel depressed. I haven't seen my son in days. My son, my flesh, my DNA.. He's a villain. A murderer. My son, Is he a stranger now? Do I know him? I wonder, I wonder if he is even my son?.. Did I raise him wrong..? Did someone hurt him—? So many mistakes. So many painful memories. Now my son is on T.V; The news. How could he have killed All-Might? He wanted to be just like him. The symbol of peace.. Now he is a symbol of hatred.
~
I stand up and go to the bathroom "I look a mess.." I look a little longer in the bathroom and I starting crying again. I'm sobbing, I'm panicking. I feel.. so much pain I can't. SMASH! The mirror shatters as I hit my fist with it. "I'm not a good mother." I grab the bottle of vodka and chug it down and down I went passing out. I feel like nothing.

~

YUUEI HIGHSCHOOL

Some students were gasping, some were laughing, some were crying, and some were just.. doing nothing. "HOW?! HOW DID MIDORIYA STOOP SO LOW TO KILL SOMEONE?!" Kirishima spoke out. "Lol maybe he was mad or something" Another student says and starts laughing.
"Enough! This is no laughing matter! Today you all will be taking extra health and training classes to up your strength. I hope you all know why," Mr. Aizawa looks at the T.V "You May have to protect yourself soon."

Uraraka looked dumb-founded. "Maybe that's why he didn't wanna date me." She thought to herself, "He didn't wanna know he was a villain! Hahhh Izuku.. Hes so badass." Uraraka smiles as she saw Izuku climbing on the latter from the helicopter.

"Hey! Isn't that Todoroki and Denki?! Did they have something to do with this too?" Tenya exclaimed while doing robot motions. People nod and Aizawa settles them down. "We have no control over this so the best thing to do right now is protect overselves. Let's move on with class."

Everyone takes a seat and continues working but deep inside everyone is hurting.

~
ONE MONTH LATER

Izuku's POV
it's been a month! Wow.. A month since I killed two.. disgusting heroes! Wow man, I'm powerful. I've been stuck at this hideout for awhile now and it's been getting kind of boring. Toga has been getting on my very last nerve all she does is babble about how she wanted to help me kill All-Might and ugh! It pisses me off.

"TOGA! Shut the fuck up already!" She giggles at me yelling at her and twirls. She sits on my laugh and places her hands on my cheeks, "You know, Izuku-kun.. We'd be a cute power couple, dont cha think so?" She grinds against me and breathes out against my chest. I chuckle at her and then glare "I'm gay." I push her off and she groans "Izukuuuuu~! Come back!" I roll my eyes and continue to walk away.

I head to the kitchen to meet Tomura.

~
"Hey, Tomura! I'm bored. I wanna something.." He waves at me and shrugs. "And what do you want me to do about it? I have no missions right now." He says taking a bite of his fresh BLT sandwich.

I think for a moment, "I know! I can pay a visit to my mom. I haven't seen her in months and I'm sure.." I giggle "She dearly misses me." Tomura looks at me and smirks, "Is that so, Midoriya? You better not get caught." I wink I him, "Don't worry. I sure won't."

Before I walk away to head to my moms house, I tap Tomura "Hey, do you have any knives.. That are so sharp it can pierce skin?" Tomura nods and yells out for Kurogiri.

"KUROGIRI! GET ME A SHARP COMBAT KNIFE!" Two minutes later Tomura hands me a knife. I thank him and walk out the door.
~
I pull my hoodie up and put my hood on my head and keep my face down. I get on the bus and stay low. Shortly after I'm in my home town. I pass Kacchans house and shiver. "That's not what I'm here for."

I eventually get to my house and knock on the door. No one answers so I look for the extra key that we have under the door mat. "Ahah! Here it is." I unlock the door and the first thing I saw was bottles on the ground and a messy house. "Disgusting. Glad I don't live here anymore."

I walk around and saw my mom sleeping on the couch, "She looks exhausted." I shrug, "MOM!" I yell and she immediately wakes up. She takes time to adjust her eyes and then when she sees me and stands up and starts bawling. "I-Izuku.. You- How? Why...?!" I smile at her and hug her. I shush her as she continues crying. "I know, I know. I missed you too.. But, since you are my mom you have to leave." She looks up at me surprised. "L-leave? What do you mean?!"

I look at her for a good minute and I feel something. Guilt. But I quickly push that emotion aside as I hug her again pulling out the pocket knife. "This makes us strangers." I pierce her skin with the knife in a vital spot and she gasps and coughs out blood. "W-why.. why are.. " She coughs out more blood as I twist the knife around. I quickly takes it out and she falls to her knees. "Because, Inko. You are too much of a liability. I don't need you."

I crouch down to her level. "Besides, wouldn't it be better if you died? You did become an alcoholic after all— Shit I'm pretty sure you're depressed." She looks at me with sad eyes. I frown at her, "You should smile. At least you'll be in a a better place."

I kiss her forehead and stab my knife in her heart, "Goodbye, Inko Midoriya. Mom, thanks for raising me."
~
I clean my knife off and leave my dead bloody mother on the floor. I head to the door but when I open it, There's Kacchan and his mom standing there. Looking at me.

Fuck.