My new quirk {4}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
--------------------
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and Reverse
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain

--------------------

Izuku got the chance to meet some of the main villains. The one he liked the most was Dabi. He seemed chill and knew how to deal with stuff.
The least he liked though, was Toga. She was annoying and too demanding. She also lowkey smelled of blood..

~
Izuku's POV

"Hey, Kurogiri. I need a drink, and when can I get my quirk?" I ask Kurigiri by the bar. Im pretty happy because I can become who I want to become..

"Meet him with Tomura. Hes in the room next to the bathroom. Hurry up before he gets upset."
I nod and follow his directions.

I knock on the door and I hear 'come in' I step through the door.

"Sit down. We need to talk about some things."

"Y-Yes.." I sit down near him and he sits in front of me.
"What do we need to talk a-about?.."

"What quirk your getting and what you will do for us."
He states with a blank face, then a smirk.

"Right."

He pulls out a contract looking paper.

"First, read this. Its a contract stating that you are truly a villain. First of all, this is how you will get your quirk. Second, you know what-- just fucked sign it."

"Okay.." I giggle at his frustration and sign the contract.

"whats my quirk gonna be, Tomura?"

"All For One. And a type a quirk that can shoot back things.. For example: lets say you meet someone with an fire quirk. If they throw some fire at you, you can throw it back to them without it damaging you."

"So I technically have two quirks?" I happily look at him and start wiggling in my seat.

"More like.. 50. Or more.."

I jump up out of my seat and start jumping up and down.

"TOMURA!! Thank you soo much~! I cant wait to.."
I stop jumping and I start laughing like a maniac.
"I cant wait to hurt those who hurt me. Fuck.. Hahahhh.. The pain on their shitty faces."

"cmon' lets go into the bar so you can get your shot for the quirk."
Tomura gets up and slightly laughs while grabbing my hand.

"yay!"

~

Im sitting on a chair with Toga and Dabi hovering over me.

"I-Im ready!"

I see Dabi take the shot, fuck its big.. And stab it into my arm.
Shit shit shit! Why did it hurt so much??!!!
I yelp out in pain and start twitching..

"W-what is this feeling?.." I felt my body changing.

"Ohhhhh Heeh~ lookiee, Izuku baby eyes are turning black!" Toga says while twirling around.

"Dabi. Lets test his quirk out. Try to burn him." Tomura says.

"With pleasure~"

I look straight at Dabi and smile.
"Ready.. Daaaaabbbiiiii~"

I see his flames lit up and he comes over and touches me. It didnt hurt me.. It didnt even make me flinch.

"Nice." I say to myself. "My turn.."

My hair starts flowing up and my body slowly hovering in the air. I grab Dabi quirk that he threw at me and throw it at him.

"NICE TRY DABI BUT LOOK AT ME! YOUR QUIRK IS SHIT COMPARED TO MINE."

I see Dabi flinch, but he dodges.

I get back on the ground with my hair and eyes going back to the way they were.

Apparently, my hair turns black too..

"Th-that quirk is c-crazy! Tch.. He could really take over the world!" Dabi says while laughing.

The others start laughing too.

"And with that quirk, we can kill All-Might." Kurigiri says with his arms crossed.

"Indeed. Shitty Heroes.. They are derserve to die. Claiming that they do hero needs. It now makes me sick.. All-Might will lose all his might and will trying to fight me."

I say with a knive in my hands. "And Ill be the one to end all heroes. Ill be invincible and everyone will kneel before me."

I throw the knife at Toga's arm In a split second. I threw it at her because she wouldn't shut the fuck up.

"Ahahhh~ you stupid Izuku! That hurt!" Toga says while pulling the knife out her arm.

"Mhm.. Just shut up, maybe.."

~

Its almost time for me to head home so I pack up my things and walk to the door.

"Bye, Guys! See you tommorrow." I say while waving my hand goodbye.

"Bye. Oh and Midoriya.." Tomura starts

"Yeah?"

"If you ever betray us I wont hesitate to turn you into ash."

"Trust me, you wont have to worry about that..!"

~