New recruit {5}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
--------------------
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and Reverse
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain

--------------------

Izuku was now home and he greeted his mother.

"Hey, Mom."
His mother waved and told Izuku to sit down because of dinner.
"Where have you been all day, Izu?" Inko asks worried.

"No where special. You shouldn't worry about it.."

"I have to worry. Im your mother, Izuku!" Inko says smashing the plate on the table.

"Well, MoThEr, If I dont wanna tell you- then Im not telling you shit."

Inko slapped her son, "I dont know whats gotten into you, but you will not disrespect me."

Izuku looked in disbelief and laughed. "Slap me more, I dont care. If it makes you happy," and he laughs.

Inko walks away, grabs her keys and walks out the door.
"Izuku, Im staying with my friends for tonight." And with that she slams the door.

Izuku happily eats his Katsudon in peace. Izuku thought about going for a walk, so after he was done- he did.

~

After about a half an hour Izuku heads out the door. He decided he wanted to walk to the mall since it doesnt close until 2 in the morning.

He wanted some new clothes, more dark per say.

He walked into Red & Black and looked at the clothes they had.
"Hm, this seems nicee..."

Izuku looked around and he saw someone he hoped to never see again until he was ready to murder him.

~

Izuku's POV

I turn my head and see spiked blonde hair with a black shirt and baggy jeans.
Fuck, Its Katsuki.
I quickly grab the stuff I wanted and head to the register.
Why me? ;-;
I pay for my things and turn around and I regret doing that because Katsuki was right behind me.

I stare for a good minute. I shake my head and decided that I needed to get out of here.

"I was just leaving.." I grab my bags and start to walk until I felt a hard tug at my arm.
"Gah! What do you need??!" I say as I turn around to face Katsuki.

"Hey, Deku. I just realized that I haven't punched you for you disrespecting me at the park."

He spoke so low, almost like a whisper. It was intimidating.

"Huh? Seriously. Disrespecting you? I was just sticking up for myself. You sound like my mother." I shake my arm outta his grip and he snickers.

He pulls me out of the store and brings me into the Mens bathroom. He locks the door and looks at me.
I cant use my quirk right now.. I have to be wait. Ill let him beat me up. Ill be the stupid Deku he sees, but he wont see me coming when I kill him.

"If you're gonna beat me up, do it. I need to get home, Im meeting up with someone important." I say while putting my hands behind my back.

"Tch, like who? Who would wanna be friends with a shitty person like you?" Katsuki says while laughing.

"Villains. More like Dabi..."

"The fuck did you say, Nerd? I asked you a question."

"Huh? Oh, uh.. This girl named Melanie. Shes American and she just moved here and we met online.."