You want me? {2}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts.
--------------------

Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: Quirkless

Hero or villain? Undenfied.

--------------------

was awoken by someone tapping me on the shoulder.

"Wake up. Wake up or ill kill you."
I groan and rub my eyes to see Tomura hovering over me. I blinked a couple times to see what if I was seeing was true.. And I was about to scream but he used his hand to cover my mouth.

"Scream, and you will die. I just wanna talk."
I calm myself down and shake my head "yes"

He sits next to me and puts his arm around me.
"w-what.. What are you doing?" I managed to get some words out.

Tomura looks at me with a sinister grin and says "Do you wanna.. Kill All Might? I mean, how could he turn you down like that?"

I gave him a confused look. "How, how did you know?"

"I have my resources. Now, If im gonna become honest with you. You can be a hero without a quirk, yes. But, its better with a quirk. Imagine all the things you can do, kill the people who hurt you and so on. You'll be powerful."

I looked at him with satisfaction but then I quickly gave off a frown "How am I suppose to become powerful if I don't have a quirk? Im weak."

"I know, so, I'll give you a quirk. And in return, you have to help me kill All Might."

I blink in response..
And I nod quickly, I made a quick decision but I have nothing to lose, so what does it matter?

I see Tomura get up and pat my head. I look up at him and he says to me
"Come by the Villain League Bar tomorrow, we have a lot to discuss. Oh, and I already have your number. Ill contact you."

I nod and he walks away.

What do I do? I- I wanna be a villain.

...

Sorry for the short chapter, but I have to study.