Police Station {23}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts. Half the time at least...
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and Reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
——————————
Katsuki Bakugou
Age: 16
Quirk: explosion
Hero or villain: Hero in the making
—————————————
Shoutos POV
To our dismay, two cops were standing outside.
"What do you children think y'all doing in the goddamn house? Y'all got some explaining to do." Shit. One of the cops puts his hand on his gun almost like he was forcing us to answer.

Without thinking I spoke, "This is my brothers house." Toga looks at me, raising an eyebrow. "And.. I haven't seen him in years."

The cop laughs, "Oh my! That's a good one! Hands behind your back. Now!" I look at Denki, then at Toga and nod. We obey the cop's order and turn around. The other cop handcuffs us and takes us to the car.

"Y'all in some big trouble, ya hear?" Denki shrugs and Toga just giggles, like always. I just wanna save Midoriya. God knows what's happening to him.

We arrive at the police station and they put us in a cell. First, they take Toga. Then Denki, Then me.

Toga's POV
They chose me first and I skip down to the office space. They handcuff me to the table and I just grin half the time.
"Toga, is it?" A male cop asks. "Yup! What's yours?~" He ignores my question and skips to his own. "Why was you in Midoriya's house? How are you involved with him?"
I shrug. "Hey. Come here, I wanna tell you a secret." The cop raises an eyebrow and holds onto his taser. He leans over to me, "Izuku.. Will destroy you."
The cop bangs his fist on the table, "Yeah we'll see." The cop grabs me and pushes me back towards the cell. He grabs Denki and I yawn, laying on todoroki-kun.

Denki's POV
"I want food. I'm not talking unless I got a cheeseburger or something." The male cop rolls his eyes at me, "I'll give you a whole fucking buffet if you can just tell me what was you doing in his house?!"
I shrug "I dunno. I was bored thought it was cool"
He facepalms. "Do you wanna die, Kaminari?"
I chuckle, "hah! Do you?" My electricity was coming out of me and at the point I wanted to kill him right there. If he didn't handcuff I would've.
Out of my surprise he grabs me by my shirt and pulls me towards him. "Is that a threat, boy?" I shrug and sniff his breathe "has anyone ever told you that you need a mint?" He blinks and groans.
"Fuck man! Go get the other kid."
I was pulled back into the cell and they grab Shoto.

Shotos POV
"First things first, I'm not telling you anything. So you can hurt me or do whatever you want me to do. But I'm not telling you shit." I grin.
The cop looks at me, astonished. "Alright kid. Looks like we gotta do this the hard way."

They take me back to the cell and grab the others. They take us to this odd looking basement and Inside is a lab. They turn the lights on and there is Midoriya, unconscious.
"MIDORIYA!"