Escaping {24}

If you see "italic" writing, its the characters thoughts. Half the time at least...
——————————
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: All For One and Reverse.
If you use your quirk on the user, they have the will to pounce it back at you.

Hero or villain? Villain
—————————
Shōuto Todoroki
Age: 16
Quirk: Fire and Ice
Hero or Villain: Villain
——————————
Katsuki Bakugou
Age: 16
Quirk: explosion
Hero or villain: Hero in the making
—————————————
Its been a week since Shoto, Toga, And Denki were stuck in their cells. It's been a week since they've seen Midoriya in the laboratory passed out. It's been a week and they've finally came up with a plan.
-
They were sleeping on their uncomfortable beds in the jail cell. It reeked of piss and sweat. Toga was the first one to wake up and decided to wake the others up too. She stretched and yawned "GUYS!" Shoto jumped up and was startled. "What the hell are you screaming about?" He groans. Denki wakes up and stretches, "mmm Morning?"

"We've been in here for a week! Shouldn't we devise a plan or something?" Toga said swaying her feet sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, you're right." Denki yawned, "what do you think we should do?"
"I don't know.. I just can't stand being here any longer."

Shoto began to think and then it came to him. He snapped his fingers, "I got it! When the guards come to check up on us, we are gonna pretend we're sleep. When he unlocks the cell to place 3 bottles of water on our mini table, we will launch at him and steal the keys."

"Aren't we gonna kill him?~" toga said grinning.
"Yes. You will take his gun and smash it against his head, okay?" Yoga nods. "And Denki-" Shoto points are him "You will be the guard. I want you to tap on one of us or something if anything you see is out of the ordinary. Understood?"

Denki and Toga salutes, "YES SIR!"

-
It was finally dark. They could here the pitter patter sound of the guards feet. They quickly rushed to their beds and pretended to sleep. They could hear the guards keys jiggling, trying to open the cell door. He opened the cell door and closed it, leaving it unlocked.

He placed 3 water bottles on their stand and looked at them. "Shitty kids."

Shoto yelled, "NOW! DO IT!" The guard panicked, he tried reaching for his gun but Toga had already leaped on him. Choking him as he fell to the ground. Toga reached for his gun and punched him really hard with it. Blood splattered from his mouth onto Togas face and hair. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Denki looked out for guards and told them it was okay to leave. Denki reached to get the water but Shoto slapped his hand. "You know they poison that water right? To make us obey?" "Oh. Well that's just mean!"

Shoto grabbed the guards keys and got out of the cell. "We have to get Midoriya. Remember where his room was?" Shoto looked at Toga and Denki. "I do! We have to be quick though, theres cameras at some of the corners. They rotate, obviously. So we have to be careful.."

They nodded and followed Denki to Izukus room. They reached the door and realized it was lock. Denki whispered, "who has the keys? Maybe it'll work for this lock." Shoto handed Denki the keys and after 6 tries the door finally opened.

Toga gasped and ran over to Midoriya who was strapped down, barely could open his eyes. Toga stroked his hair, "Izu! It's me, Toga! We're here to save you!" Midoriya looked at her and move his eyes over to Denki and Shoto. He smiled and closed his eyes. "Guys come on! We need to get him outta here!"

They unbuckled his straps and removed the tape from his mouth. He coughed a little bit and groaned. Shoto picked him up bridal style. "Guys, look. There's a window.. and there's no cameras in here. We should break this window and escape here." They nodded.

Toga grabbed a hammer from the cabinet, "this will do." She walked over to the window and climbed on the chair to reach it. She smashed the window with the hammer and an alarm went over. "SHIT!" Denki yelled, "We have to go!"
They ran out the window and guards immediately saw them and chased them. They got to the gate and climbed it. Toga was the first to get over, then Denki. It was hard for Shoto to climb so he threw Midoriya over the fence, Denki catching him. Shoto was almost done climbing the gate but the guards caught him by the leg and handcuffed him. "NO! NO NO NO! TOGA HELP!" Toga climbed back over the fence and slammed her hammer into the guards arm. She started going ham, smashing the guards as if she had no care and the world. She started skipping, giggling..

Blood was soaked on her dress, she liked how cool it made her look. She smashed the handcuff chain off of Shoto and helped him up. She brushed him over and they both climbed over the gated fence.

Shoto caressed Midoriyas hair, "We're free. No more pain."