Chapter 1

In The Last Chapter in IDOL'S LOVE:

Whoever it was, started staring at me like last night. My eyes widen from fear, I was about to scream until he ran to me and put something over my mouth. The last thing I remember is everything going black.

In The First Chapter Of Book Two

Y/N POV:

I woke up feeling dizzy and I looked around me and I was in a unfamiliar place. I tried to remember how I got here, but I don't remember anything. I heard a door open and I turned my head to the door and saw someone I didn't want to see ever again. He walked over to me and grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"Looks like you didn't learn your lesson like I thought you did." He said, while staring at me. I couldn't say anything because of fear. I just stared back with tears flowing out of my eyes.

"I have to give you another punishment babygirl." He said, smirking. He untied me and threw me on the bed. He jumped on top of me and started kissing my neck. I was crying from what he's doing. I wish he would stop, I would rather be dead than go through this again. He then started removing my clothes until all I had on were my undergarments.

4 hours later

I was laying on the bed crying from what he did to me. He came back in the room with something in his hand, it looked like a knife. He walked over to me and grabbed my arm and pulled it towards him. He brought the knife closer to my arm and stabbed it into my arm enough to carve something. I screamed out it pain, he started carving something into my arm. After a few minutes, he finished and I looked down to see what he carved in my arm.

It was a name, which must have been his. It said Eunwoo. More tears were streaming down my face while looking at my arm. Why did all of this have to happen to me? Did I do something bad in my last life? I laid down crying more at the thought of what else he's capable of.

Jungkook POV:

I woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw the others sitting down at the counter looking down.

"Good morning Hyungs." I greeted, when I walked into the kitchen. They all looked at me with a sad expression on their face.

"What happened?" I asked them, confused.

"We're so sorry Jungkook." Jimin said, with tears evident in his eyes.

"What's going on? Please tell me Hyungs." I begged them.

"Y/N's missing again." Jin said, tears falling out of his eyes. I fell to the floor crying like there was no tomorrow. Yoongi came over to me and pulled me into his embrace.

"Why does it always have to happen to her?" I asked, while hugging Yoongi Hyung back.

"I don't know why, I wish I did know." He said while rubbing my back. I couldn't stop crying, I just got her back and now she's gone again.

"I miss her Hyung." I said to him.

"I know you do, we all miss her." Was all he said before he started crying a bit. We spent the rest of the day crying and eating and watching some TV. It was now 7pm and I decided to head to bed and try to sleep.

When I got to my room, I changed into my pajamas. I then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I finished, I went back in my room and laid in my bed. All I remember is drifting off to sleep.