Chapter 12

Eunwoo's POV:

I need to get Y/N back but I don't know where she could be. If she's at the hospital, there would be police all around her protecting her so I have to think of a way to get her back to me. I then thought of a way for me to get her back but it's risky. It's the only way for me to even get close to her. I might get caught but I'm willing to try it just for her.

Jungkook's POV:

I heard Jin Hyung call me down to eat breakfast so I got out of bed and went downstairs. When I got downstairs, I went to the kitchen and saw the others already eating. I got my food from Jin Hyung and started eating with them.

"Hyung is it okay if I go to the hospital to see Y/N?" I asked Namjoon Hyung.

"Yeah you can, we don't have to do anything this morning but we have dance practice this afternoon." Namjoon Hyung told me.

"Okay, thank you Hyung." I thanked him.

"No problem Jungkook." He said.

"You guys want to hear a joke?" Jin Hyung said.

"Fine Hyung." Jimin answered.

"Why don't cannibals eat clowns?"

"Why Hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Because they taste funny." Jin Hyung said, before he started laughing. Jimin then burst into laughter and Yoongi had a straight look on his face. I then got up and put my dishes in the sink.

"I'm going to go now before more jokes come." I said, holding in a laugh.

"I'm going with you Jungkook." Yoongi Hyung said.

"Okay Hyung." I said, going to my room to get ready.

10 minutes later

I finished getting ready and went back downstairs. When I got downstairs, I heard Jin Hyungs windshield wiper laugh. I went to the door and me and Yoongi Hyung walked out of the dorm. We got in the car and started heading to the hospital.

15 minutes later

We arrived at the hospital and got out of the car and walked inside the hospital. We then walked to
Y/N's room. We got to her room and went inside and saw Y/N laying in her bed watching TV. She turned her head and saw us and ran to us. She hugged me and I hugged her back immediately. She then pulled away and looked at Yoongi. She smiled widely and went and hugged him. He hugged her back after almost falling down.

"I missed you Yoongi." She told him.

"I missed you too Y/N." Yoongi Hyung told her. They then pulled away and we went and sat down. She went back on her bed and me and Yoongi Hyung sat in the chairs beside her bed.

Yoongi's POV:

"How are you feeling Y/N?" I asked her.

"My head hurts a little but other than that I'm feeling okay." She told me. I was sad that she has to go through this when she shouldn't have to. I love her like she's my own sister, and I don't want her going through this pain.

"Do you want me to tell a nurse that your head hurts?" I asked her.

"No it's fine, you don't have to." She said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure but thanks for asking Yoongi." She thanked me, with a smile on her face. I missed that smile, it always puts me in a good mood. I'm praying that the police catches Eunwoo so he don't hurt her again. I'm worried about what he's going to try next. But I do know it's not going to be good, I know he's going to try and come for her again I just don't know how or when.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" She asked me, worry evident in her voice.

"Yeah I'm fine, just lost in thought nothing to worry about." I assured her.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry."

"Okay." She said, turning back towards the TV.

4 hours later

"We better go since we have dance practice soon." I said, standing up.

"Okay, be safe." She said. I gave her a hug and walked out of the room waiting for Jungkook to come out.

Y/N POV:

Yoongi walked out of the room and Jungkook walked up to me and hugged me tight. He then gave me a kiss on my lips and then pulled away.

"I'll see you later beautiful." He said, walking to the door.

"Okay Kookie I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said, before walking out of the room. I was starting to get a bit tired so I decided to take a short nap. I turned the TV off and closed my eyes.

4 hours later

I woke up to the door opening and I saw the doctor walk in.

"Good afternoon Miss. Y/N." The doctor greeted me.

"Good afternoon." I greeted him back.

"How are you feeling this afternoon?"

"A bit better but my head hurts a little."

"I'll have a nurse come in with pain medicine for you."

"Okay thank you."

"There's going to be police officers around you at all times, just to let you know."

"Okay thank you for telling me."

"You're welcome and they will also be in here just in case, okay?"

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem, now I'm going to go tell a nurse to bring your medicine."

"Okay thank you again."

"You're welcome." He said, before walking out of the room.

5 minutes later

The door opened revealing a nurse. She walked to me and gave me the little cup that had the medicine in it. I put the medicine in my mouth and grabbed the water and drank it. After taking my medicine, the nurse left the room. I decided to watch more TV.

5 hours later

After I ate the dinner that a nurse brought for me, I decided to go to sleep. The nurse grabbed the tray and walked out of the room and two police officers walked in and sat in the chairs across from my bed. I started closing my eyes and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.
____________________________________
How is Eunwoo going to get Y/N back? And why is it risky??

Find out in the next chapter of IDOL'S LOVE BOOK 2.

I decided to update this book early, but I will still update on Friday.