Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night and went to Jimin Hyungs room. I walked in and laid down beside him. He woke up and looked at me.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" He asked me.

"I had a nightmare." I said, with tears in my eyes.

"Do you want to tell me about what happened in it?"

"It was about Y/N."

"What happened??"

"I dreamed that she was dying right in front of me."

"I'm so sorry Jungkookie." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"Can I sleep in your room with you for a while?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course you can." He said.

"Thank you Hyung."

"Anytime Jungkook." He said, while laying back down and going to sleep. I laid down, closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up and got out of bed. I walked out of the room and went to my room to do my morning routine and put on a change of clothes. I then went downstairs to the kitchen and saw my Hyungs sitting at the counter and Jin Hyung cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Jungkook." Namjoon Hyung greeted me.

"Good morning Hyungs." I greeted back.

"How are you feeling Kookie?" Yoongi Hyung asked me.

"I've been better." I responded.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked me. I didn't say anything knowing I'm going to end up crying if I say anything about it.

"Do you want me to tell them Jungkook?" Jimin Hyung asked. I nodded my head and went to the living room and sat down waiting for my breakfast.

Jimin's POV:

"So what's wrong with Jungkook?" Jin Hyung asked.

"He had a nightmare last night and came and slept next to me." I told them.

"What was it about?" Taehyung asked.

"It was about Y/N dying in front of him." I told them.

"Oh my god." Namjoon Hyung said.

"I hope they find her soon." Yoongi Hyung said.

"We all do." Jin Hyung said while putting our food on plates. We then got our food and Jin Hyung went to the living room and gave Jungkook his food. We were eating while talking about what we're going to do to help Jungkook.

Jackson's POV:

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. But I kept fighting the urge to close them. I then heard the door open, I was too weak to look but I knew who it was that came in the room.

"You amaze me, you know that?" He said, while walking closer to me. I couldn't say anything because of how weak I am.

"Not going to say anything?" I just shook my head with little strength I had left.

"Well, let's just see if you can still live when you lose more blood." He said, crouching down. I then saw a knife in his hand going towards my legs. I was scared of what's going to happen. He then pushed the knife against my leg and started cutting. I yelled in pain with all my strength. He continued to cut all around both of my legs. When he finally finished, he stood up and faced me.