Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up from someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Jin Hyung beside my bed.

"Time to get up Jungkook." He said.

"Okay Hyung." I said, sitting up.

"I'll have your breakfast ready when come downstairs." He said walking towards the door.

"Okay thank you Hyung." I thanked him.

"No problem Kookie." He said, before walking and closing the door. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I finished, I got dressed and went downstairs seeing my Hyungs already eating. I sat down next to Jimin and started eating.

"Hyung, what do we have to do today?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

"Dance practice." He told us. I didn't feel like eating anymore and stood up. Then I walked to the living room and turned the TV on. I was flipping through the channels until something caught my eyes. I was watching the news and they said that they collected fingerprints from her bed and they're testing them to see if they find a suspect. They also interviewed the staff and they said that they clean the rails at night when she's sleeping. The police got the prints and they didn't say anything if it matched anyone yet.

"Jungkook, we're leaving now." Namjoon Hyung said.

"Okay Hyung." I responded, when I turned off the TV and stood up. We walked out the door and headed to BigHit.

10 minutes later

We got to BigHit and went inside. We went to our dance practice studio. We started dancing for the performance tonight for our comeback. I was too into thought that I was out of sync.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" J-Hope Hyung asked me.

"Huh?" I said, when I came back to reality.

"Are you okay?" He repeated.

"Oh I'm fine just thinking about something that I saw this morning." I told them.

"What did you see this morning?" J-Hope asked me.

"I was watching the news and they said that they got fingerprints from her bed railing." I told them.

"They did?" Jimin Hyung asked me.

"Yeah, I hope the results that come back belongs the man that took her." I said while looking down.

"We do too Jungkookie." Taehyung said, walking to me.

"If it is him, he'll be put away for a while at least I hope he will." Yoongi said. We then continued practicing for the performance.

??? POV (this is going to when someone was at the door):

I went towards the door and opened it and saw a police officer.

"What may I help you with officer?" I asked him, with a polite voice.

"Can I ask you some questions?" The officer asked me.

"Sure come on in officer." I invited him in. I led him to the living room and told him to sit.

"So what do you need to ask me?"

"Have you seen this girl?" The officer said, showing me a picture of Y/N. I looked at the picture admiring her.

"No I haven't seen her, sorry." I lied to him.

"If you see her, can you call this number immediately?"

"I will, I want her to be in a safe place."

"Okay thank you and sorry for bothering you."

"You weren't bothering me at all." I said walking him to the door. I opened the door for him and he walked to his cop car. I then closed the door and started walking to where Y/N is. I opened the door to her room and walked inside. I saw her laying on the bed with her back facing me.

Y/N POV: (Back to the morning after)

I woke up to pain in my ankle. I looked down and saw a chain on my ankle connected to floor. I then heard the door opening. He walked inside and sat down on the bed.

"Good morning baby." He greeted me.

"Stop calling me that." I said, in a quiet voice.

"You belong to me so I can call you that." He said, with a serious look on his face. He started leaning closer to my face and when he was close to my face I turned my head away from me. I heard him heavy breathing and then my face being jerked towards him.

"You're starting to get on my nerves everytime you look away from me, do you want me to punish you?!" He yelled. All I was able to do was shake my head no.

"Use your fucking words!"

"No, I-I don't want to be punished." I said, through tears.

"Good." He said, before he stood up and walked out of the room. As soon as he closed the door, I bursted out crying. I want to go home and see Jungkook.

Jackson's POV:

I was barely staying awake from how much blood I was losing. I didn't want to close my eyes because I could die. I heard the door open and I kept looking down. I heard his footsteps coming closer to me. He then jerked my head so I would be looking at him.

"How are you still alive? You should have died from losing so much blood." He said.

"You are a sick person." I coughed up.

"I don't go around trying to take someone else's girl."

"You already did take someone's girl."

"He doesn't deserve her, I do! She doesn't need him, she needs me!" He yelled.

"You're the craziest person on the planet thinking she only needs you!" I yelled back, with all my strength. I didn't notice he had a knife on him. The next thing I know is something going into my stomach. I coughed up blood, I then looked down and saw that he stabbed me with the knife he pulled out. He removed the knife from my body and then stabbed me again. I yelled as loud as I can get out.

My eyes started to close but I was fighting it. I need to stay awake no matter how much I want to close my eyes. He removed the knife and then walked out of the room. I was fighting everything to keep my eyes open, no matter how tired I am.
____________________________________
Do you think the fingerprints belong to the kidnapper??