Chapter 2

Y/N POV:

I woke to the door opening. I didn't turn around since I already knew who was coming in the room. He walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Eat your food baby." He demanded me. I sat up on the bed and started eating the food that he brought.

"Good girl." He said, standing up.

??? POV:

I walked out of the bedroom and went to the living room. I was planning on getting rid of that man that was with Y/N. I think his name was Jackson. I won't let him near her. I went and grabbed a knife and a cloth with a knock out drug on it. I then grabbed my hoodie and a mask. I put them on and hid my knife in my hoodie pocket with the cloth. I was walking with my hood up. I saw a face that looked exactly like the guy I'm looking for. I walked up to him to see if I'm right.

"Hello." I greeted him.

"Um hey." He greeted back.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Jackson, why?" He asked.

"Oh just wondering." I told him. He turned around to walk away and I took the chance to grab him and knock him out since no one was around to see anything.

20 minutes later

I brought him to a secret place that wasn't near where Y/N was. I don't want him hearing her screams. I tied him up and gagged him so he can't make a noise. I walked out of the room and went to Y/N. I needed to see her because I missed her.

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up and stood up. I went downstairs to get breakfast. When I got downstairs, I went to the kitchen. I saw Yoongi Hyung sitting at the counter eating his food. I walked inside and went to get cereal. I poured some cereal in a bowl and poured milk in it. I sat down next to Yoongi Hyung and started eating.

"How are you feeling Jungkook?" Yoongi asked me.

"I've been better." I said, smiling a little bit.

"They'll get her back, they're trying everything they can to find who took her." Namjoon told me.

"I hope so, I miss her so much." I said, tearing up. Jimin came over to me and hugged me. I started crying in his shoulder while he rubbed my back trying to comfort me. I stopped crying and started eating the rest of my cereal.

When I finished my cereal, I went upstairs to change for dance practice since my knee healed fully. When I got back downstairs, the members was waiting for me by the front door. We then walked out and went to the van that was waiting for us outside.

10 minutes later

We got to the BigHit Building and went inside. We went to the dance studio and walked inside. When we got inside, we turned on the music and started dancing.

2 hours later

We finished dancing and we decided that would be all today and went back to the dorm. When we got to the dorm, I went upstairs and took a shower since I've been sweating. After showering, I went back downstairs and went to the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I was flipping channels and landed on the news. Someone else went missing, I kept watching to see if I knew the person. They said the man that went missing went by the name Jackson Wang. My eyes widen at the name that they just said. I called the rest of the members to the living room. They got to the room and stood still.

"What is it Jungkook?" Jin asked me.

"Someone else went missing." I told them.

"Who?" Taehyung asked me.

"Jackson Wang." I told them. All their eyes widen at who I said went missing. I think Jackson brought Y/N to the hospital and stayed with her to make sure everything was alright. I was starting to think whoever took Y/N kidnapped Jackson as well. If only I knew who did it. We all went to our rooms to get some rest for tomorrow.

When I got in my room, I changed into my pajamas and did my night routine. When I finished everything I went and laid down on my bed. I was laying there thinking and also worried about Y/N and Jackson. I'm don't know how far the person who took them would go. I then started feeling my eyelids start to close and soon I fell asleep.
____________________________________
What do you think will happen??

What will he do to Jackson??

Find out in the next chapter next Friday.