Chapter 10

Jin's POV:

I woke up to the phone ringing, so I stood up and went to the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.
"Is this Jungkook?" He asked.
"No this is Jin his friend." I told him.
"Can I talk to Jungkook please?"
"Okay let me go get him."

I covered the phone and yelled for Jungkook.

"Jungkook there's a phone call for you!" I yelled.

"I'm coming!" He replied back.

"He's coming now." I told him.

"I'm here Hyung." Jungkook said from behind me.

I handed him the phone and walked to the kitchen.

Jungkook's POV:

I grabbed the phone from Jin Hyung.

"Hello?" I said.
"This is the police saying we have good and bad news for you about Y/N." He told me.
"What's the good news?" I asked.
"Someone found her when she turned up at his house."
"What's the bad news?"
"She has amnesia."
"How long will she have it for?"
"The doctor doesn't know, I'll have the doctor tell you."
"Okay, I'm going down to the hospital now."
"Okay, I'll let the doctor know that you're coming."
"Okay thank you bye."
"You're welcome, bye." He said, before hanging up.

I hung up the phone and went to Jin Hyung.

"Who was on the phone?" Jin Hyung asked me.

"The police." I told him.

"What did he say?" He asked me.

"That they found Y/N when she went to someone's house."

"That's great."

"There's also bad news though."

"What is it?" He asked, worry evident in his voice.

"She has amnesia." I said, tearing up a bit.

"Oh my god." He said.

"I'm going to the hospital to talk to the doctor about it." I told him.

"I'll go with you." A voice behind me said. I turned around and saw Yoongi Hyung standing there.

"Okay Hyung." I said, going upstairs to get ready.

6 minutes later

I finished getting ready and went back downstairs and met Yoongi Hyung at the front door. We walked out and went to the car and got in and started heading to the hospital. When we got there, we got out of the car and went inside. When we got inside, a doctor walked up to us and started talking.

"Are you Jeon Jungkook?" He asked me.

"Yes I am." I responded.

"And who are you?" He asked, looking at Yoongi Hyung.

"My name's Yoongi." Yoongi Hyung introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you." The doctor said.

"How is Y/N's condition?" I asked.

"Let's go to my office." He said, turning around. Me and Yoongi Hyung started following him and soon we arrived at his office and went inside. After he closed the door, he walked to his desk and sat down. We sat down on the other side of his desk waiting for him to talk.

"I guess you already know that she has amnesia, am I correct?" He asked us. We nodded and waited for him to continue.

"She will be able to remember what happened but you will have to help her remember." He told us.

"How do we do that?" I asked.

"You have to do it slowly so she doesn't go into shock, just start on how you met each other and continue with that."

"Do you know what caused her to lose her memory?" Yoongi Hyung asked him.

"I believe it was a drug that did it but we don't know what drug it was if that's what caused it, we're still waiting for the results of the tests." The doctor said.

"How long will she have it?" I asked him.

"I don't know, it all depends on her, she has to want to remember her memories and you can't force her to remember because she could go into shock." He told us.

"Can we see her?" Yoongi Hyung asked.

"Yeah you can see her, just follow me I'll take you to her room." He said, standing up and walking to the door. We followed him to a room and went inside. I saw Y/N laying on the bed watching TV. She then looked over to us and smiled a little.

"Remember you have to introduce yourself to her first." The doctor said, before walking out of the room.

"Who are you two?" She asked us.

"I'm Jungkook." I introduced myself.

"I'm Yoongi." He introduced himself as well.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." She said, smiling. I missed that smile, her smile always makes butterflies come in my stomach. We walked to her and we started talking to her.

6 hours later

We stayed at the hospital talking to Y/N and we looked at the time and saw that it was getting late.

"We better leave before it gets too dark." Yoongi Hyung said.

"Okay, it was nice talking to you guys." She said, smiling and hopping a little in her bed.

"It was great talking to you too Y/N." I said, smiling back at her. We then started heading back to the dorm.

Y/N POV:

When Yoongi and Jungkook left, I kept thinking that I might have saw them before but I don't remember. I was feeling butterflies when I saw Jungkook. I couldn't help but smile thinking about him. I was starting to feel sleepy and decided to go to sleep. So I turned the TV off and the light and laid down and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.