Chapter 3

Jackson's POV:

I woke up to pain in my wrists. I remembered that I'm tied up. I keep trying to get loose but the rope is tied tight enough to cut off my circulation. I heard the door open and I looked towards the door. That crazy guy walked in and walked to me.

"Well good morning." He said. I didn't say anything and he looked at me with an angry expression on his face.

"I said good morning!" He yelled.

"Good morning." I said, quietly.

"That's better, because this is the last time you'll be saying it." He told me. My eyes widened at what he said. I don't know what he's going to do. He then turned around and grabbed something off a table. He turned back towards me and he was holding a knife. He started walking closer to me and put the knife on my arm. He started moving the knife in my skin and started cutting it. I yelled in pain and he started going deeper.

"This is what happens when your near my girl." He said, putting the knife to stomach.

"Who are you talking about? Who's your girl?" I asked him.

"You know I'm talking about Y/N." He said.

"That is not a reason to fucking hurt me and she's not your girl!" I yelled at him.

"You're going to regret saying that." He said, cutting my stomach. I yelled in pain causing him to smile. He started going a little deeper causing me to yell louder in pain. He then stopped and stood up. He looked at me with a dark grin. He went behind me and put the knife on a table.

"I'm going to let you live a little longer but you better prepare for the worst." He warned me. He then walked out of the room. I looked down hoping to god he doesn't hurt Y/N.

Y/N POV:

I was sitting on the bed with my arms tied above my head. I heard someone yelling and I was wondering where it came from. Then everything went quiet and then I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. The door opened and revealed the man I didn't want to see ever again.

"Look at my beautiful girl." He said, walking to me. He then sat on the bed and crawled closer to me. His face was soon close to mine. He started leaning in and kissed my lips. There were tears streaming down my face. I didn't respond to the kiss and that made him angry. He pulled back and smacked me across the face causing me to cry more.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said, starting to caress my cheek that he hit.

7 hours later

I was laying on the bed still crying from what happened. I started feeling sleepy and the next thing I know, my eyes started closing.

Jungkook's POV:

I was sitting in the living room of the dorm thinking of something to do. I turned on the TV and saw something on the news saying that they still don't know if the same person who took Y/N also took Jackson. I heard someone walk in and I turned and saw Yoongi Hyung walk in and sit down next to me.

"Hyung, do you think the same person who took Y/N also took Jackson?" I asked him.

"That's a high possibility, I do believe it is the same person." He told me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, he was around Y/N so he probably got jealous and took him but who knows what he would do." He told me. I was still praying he won't do anything to Jackson or Y/N. Yoongi must have saw my expression.

"I know you're worried Jungkook, we all are but the only thing we can do is pray for their safety." He said, with a sad look on his face.

"I know Hyung." I said. I turned the TV off and went to bed. Yoongi was behind me heading to bed as well. When I got to my room, I went inside and changed into my pajamas and did my night routine. When I finished, I went to bed. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.